Estroe (Connaisseur, EevoNext Recordings) @ Dance Department, Radio 538 NL (09.06.12)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Estroe (Connaisseur, EevoNext Recordings) @ Dance Department, Radio 538 NL (09.06.12)

“I get restless when I can’t work on my own melodies. It’s such a good outlet for my emotions”. There you have it in a nutshell. Dutch Estroe lives for her music. It’s electronic, it’s beat driven and it’s full of emotions.

Together with techno hotties like Anja Schneider, Mistress Barbara and Monika Kruse, Dutch.Estroe belongs to an elite club of female DJ’s that made it to the top. Born in Zutphen as Esther Roozendaal in 1972, raised near Amsterdam and currently living in Rotterdam, she has been dj-ing for more than ten years.

With her debut album on Connaisseur Recordings released in November 2009 (with Miss Kittin among the confirmed guest appearances) and an in-box full of remix requests, chances are high you’ll be dancing to an Estroe tune this weekend. Things are looking bright for Estroe, hence she has given up her job last year to concentrate fully on her tunes and deejaying. “This is what I always wanted.” And trust us, this is what you want too.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/estroe-connaisseur-eevonext-recordings-dance-department-radio-538-nl-09062012/
Working...