X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dan dare
    Getting warmed up
    • Jul 2010

BT - Laptop Symphony cd

Right, first off i have to admit that i should have maybe researched a little bit what sort of stuff bt was into these days, but i just expected this to be his take on modern trance/emotive house music....how wrong i was.

First track on cd1 is ok, but then it all goes downhill and by the mid part it becomes a complete fucking abomination of electro breaks noise. Is this what the kids of america are listening to these days? if so, then america is fucked.
    All copies of this cd need to be tracked down and destroyed before anyone else has to suffer the utter horrendousness of these sounds.

Thankfully cd2 is more of a straight trance mix, but is still relatively shit.
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: BT - Laptop Symphony cd

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Rawrmune
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by dan dare
        then it all goes downhill and by the mid part it becomes a complete fucking abomination of electro breaks noise. Is this what the kids of america are listening to these days? if so, then america is fucked.
        Tell me about it.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
          Anyone have Styx livesets?
          • Jun 2004

fantastic review by OP!
          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by dan dare

First track on cd1 is ok, but then it all goes downhill and by the mid part it becomes a complete fucking abomination of electro breaks noise. Is this what the kids of america are listening to these days? if so, then america is fucked.
              All copies of this cd need to be tracked down and destroyed before anyone else has to suffer the utter horrendousness of these sounds.

Comment

Working...