• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

The Dogs Club | Dogcast 17 - Chicago | DJ SNEAK - MAY 2012

http://soundcloud.com/stretford-dogs-club/the-dogs-club-dogcast-17

The Dogcast welcomes one of the pioneers of House Music from the pioneering city, Carlos Sosa AKA DJ Sneak from Chicago.
    17 Dogcast's in now, with each one being from a different city around the world so far and this was actually the first time anyone has actually asked me directly to do a podcast for me, and it came from no other than probably my favourite DJ and producer - DJ SNEAK!
    Ever since I got into this thing we call House Music in the early 90s and right through to now, there's been a handful of ever present DJs producing quality and consistency for 20 years+. DJs that have kept to their sound and kept pushing it, when others have gone for the sell out route. These DJs are part of a very small and unique group, almost an illuminati of House Music, and DJ Sneak is one of them.
    Even moreso recently, the House Gangster has been leading the underground revolution against well, we all know who. I think I'd rather not mention their names on what's a credible underground House Music page and concentrate on what's more important, the music and the mixes.
    I've literally been waiting for this mix for the past few months and Sneaks professionalism and insistence that he 'didn't want to give me a road mix' and wanted it to be 'made at home' and 'special' probably make this mix as anticipated as any mix on the Dogcast so far. He was even humble in the fact that he wanted to 'deliver a dope mix but it'll be tough following a master like Doc Martin.'
    Anyway, the mix arrived tonight with a little "Hope you likes, it's live, no computers used here"
    2 Hours + long as well, gotta love that shit.
    Welcome to The Dogs Club DJ SNEAK.....
    ......:::::: Also make sure you check out the following pages ::::::........
    The Dogs Club Radio Show with mixes from the likes of Alex Agore & Mark Farina Dogs Club Radio on Deep Vibes by Stretford Dogs Club/
    The rest of The Dogcast podcast series so far with mixes from the likes of Doc Martin, Osunlade and Halo The Dogcast.... by Stretford Dogs Club/
    And, mixes from myself of course which are all here Stretford Dogs Club | Podcasts and Live Mixes 2012 by Stretford Dogs Club
    PEACE X
  • art71
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Dogs Club | Dogcast 17 - Chicago | DJ SNEAK - MAY 2012

Thanks for the post. The bass is sick!!! It's pounding the dre's and I love it.

Comment

Working...