• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: House Votes Holder In Contempt Over Fast & Furious Stonewalling

^ but didn't you see?

the vote was on partisan lines, and since we all know the weather is bipartisan, that should lead the news.

this is actually worse than andrea mitchell getting her dumbass caught editing video the other day.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Nobody wants to comment on the bullshit going on with Holder?

THis is the MOTHER of all fuck ups. And that Dickwad in Chief is involved.

Just a friendly PSA: Never never let a Harvard Law grad dictate things like foreign policy, domestic policy, economic policy, or anything but the tiniest sliver of law he/she has fully studied.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

This will be off the news soon as the health care bill will be all we hear about until nov. Since this was the first time and indictment happened and it was over dead mexicans which the repubs shure dont give a fuck about in reality looks more like grandstanding to me....and thats that from the media side of things. back to how we are descending into a chaos state @ 6:30 with brian williams up soon.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Brian Terry isn't a Mexican, neither is the AZ rancher who was killed by such weapons. If the Republicans don't give a fuck about the dead Mexicans, I guess the Dems really don't give a f*ck and all their feigned concern about the plight of the illegal immigrants is bullshit to lure in bleeding heart guilt-ridden whitey.

Funny thing is it wasn't just Republicans who voted to hold him in contempt, it was a bipartisan statement. You are constantly giving these criminals a pass, but what's new?

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

This isn't going anywhere, no matter how many times you tap your heels:

Darrell Issa Puts Details of Secret Wiretap Applications in Congressional Record : Roll Call News

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

^get back to me when something besides a soundbyte on TV actually happens over this. lots of links online really isn't going to change anything in the scheme of things...this is going to be forgotten about by the end of next month due to all the butthurt over the communizing of america this week. guns sent to mexico to try and catch drug dealers...you think those mexicans and border guard would be at home watching Seinfeld reruns safe and sound without those few guns from the usa? im going to think for a second and say nah.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

I'm gonna bow out and let everyone else continue to be enraged on this topic though...

Comment

• subterFUSE
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  guns sent to mexico to try and catch drug dealers....
                  It wasn't to catch drug dealers. Fast & Furious was most likely approved by Obama himself, and the sale of guns across the border was done in order to bolster an argument for heightened gun control laws and/or repealing the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• vinnie97
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

You know that's racist conjecture! Even prominent members of the ATF had stated that was the operation's purpose (also racists), since this administration obviously knows the drug war has been an abject failure. Libs love to be enslaved as evidenced by their constant defense of the indefensible.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by subterFUSE
                      It wasn't to catch drug dealers. Fast & Furious was most likely approved by Obama himself, and the sale of guns across the border was done in order to bolster an argument for heightened gun control laws and/or repealing the 2nd Amendment.

yarite. because that's gotten so much traction before and is going to work this time around.

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Care to opine on what Barack is insinuating in the below quote in reference to gun control (taken from this archived article)?

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”
                        Processes, eh? Under the radar, eh? Talk about subterfuge.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                          Care to opine on what Barack is insinuating in the below quote in reference to gun control (taken from this archived article)?

Processes, eh? Under the radar, eh? Talk about subterfuge.

Hes coming to take your guns and take all of your money!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                            Hes coming to take your guns and take all of your money!
                            Would you hold Holder in contempt for not complying?

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...