X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msieben
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2005

The mix-up with #7

Hey guys, here is link to my mixes from last week, the Different Strokes mix is out there from my usual style, but I think its pretty fun so I decided to keep it included in the bunch...

I really appreciate feedback from anyone who gives a listen.... thanks a bunch
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: The mix-up with #7

Dude...it would be better for now to record your stuff in simple wma or mp3 format: those are still running standard encodings, and you won't force people to go through more trouble to just listen to your mixes...might get you a bigger audience in the end.

I refuse to download any more codecs programs and what not to be able to see or listen to something, there's so many formats out there it's driving me crazy...just a little hint here dude, cos I liked your last mix :wink:
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• msieben
      Fresh Peossy
      • Feb 2005

Re: The mix-up with #7

Thanks man ....the wave of the future will still be there one day, in the mean time i'd much rather reach people musically

Comment

Working...