• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Background Techno Experience Podcast - Episode 272 BLEAK

Bleak (Deeply Rooted House)When creating drive as well as Bleak does, not much can be said more clearly than his music itself. By simply putting everything into his tracks, Bleak goes deep into a state where nostalgia, the present and the future dwells, a place and atmosphere being well communicated through his personal style of Techno. When it comes to direction, Bleak is somebody to count on."Elias Landberg from Skudge introduced me to Bleak, saying he thought i'd like his music, and he was very right! Bleak's tracks have a unique mixture of Deep Hypnotic and repetitive grooves with a special soul and magic to them. I let you discover the tracks, and i hope you'd like them as much as I do!" - DJ DeepHis productions are underpinned by a fat bass construction, evolving dark and surrealistic pads, chords and heavy rhythms. Giving away tremendous spaces of reverb and complicated structures in his music, pretty much inspired in the underground Techno and House styles of the 90īs.For promo's and remix request please use the following address bleak.msq@gmail.comFor bookings please contact: tom@thesecretagency.netReleases:2012 - Bleak - The Jupiter Theft EP [Traut Music]2012 - Bleak - Disfunktion EP [Deeply Rooted House]2011 - Bleak - Ekko (12") [Deeply Rooted House]2011 - Bleak - Landscape / Fall (12") [Sudden Drop]2011 - Bleak - Isolated / Bold (12") [Sudden Drop]Remixes:2011 - Justin Drake & Kevin Griffiths - The Devil's Eye (Bleak's Bete Noire Remix) [Fear Of Flying]

Podcast home: http://techno-minimal.podomatic.com/

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
    Read more about this podcast
Working...