I accept the compliments gracefully but what I'm saying is this was a 95% cosmetic job. With the pitch faders calibrated, a rub down and spot of oil on the shafts was the only real difference I made to how they play. Thaats testament to how they are made. If I could have done more I would I haave
2 x 1200
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2 x 1200
I accept the compliments gracefully but what I'm saying is this was a 95% cosmetic job. With the pitch faders calibrated, a rub down and spot of oil on the shafts was the only real difference I made to how they play. Thaats testament to how they are made. If I could have done more I would I haave
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment