X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emusic
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2010

Friction - BBC Radio1 (16-07-2012)

SpectraSoul join Friction to chat about their new album, plus Friction's Fire is from Dub Phizix & Skeptical.
    Friction - BBC Radio1-SAT-07-16-2012

DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

TurboBit.net provides unlimited and fast file cloud storage that enables you to securely share and access files online.

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

• ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Friction - BBC Radio1 (16-07-2012)

happen to have Baio's 6 mix from July 6th and today?
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Friction - BBC Radio1 (16-07-2012)

Once described by Pete Tong as ‘one of the big dogs’, Brighton raised, multi award winning Friction is one of the most revered and recognised names in bass music today.

Having risen steadily through the ranks since the 1990’s as arguably the most adept and most ferocious DJ/producer in the scene, Friction now holds court in the D&B Hall Of Fame thanks to his inauguration at the 2011 Drum & Bass Arena Awards.

Whilst DJ’ing all over the world every weekend, Friction has achieved much commercial success and was recently announced as the new face of Radio 1’s flagship Drum & Bass show he is set for even more accolade in 2012 and beyond.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/dj-friction-shogun-audio-dj-friction-radio-show-bbc-radio-1-16072012/

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
      Tracklisting is not available at the moment ....

: .ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
      : ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
      : Min- – – – – – – – – – -●Max

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

Comment

Working...