If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If you hate everything here so much, why do you keep coming back if all there is to do here is just complain about how much it sucks?
I don't hate everything here, or even anything. Please tell me where I said I did? And again, I didn't say "it sucks"
I brought up things I thought weren't as good as they could be, or once were. An opinion. Nothing wrong with that is there? Why are you so scared of people who are honest or say what they think?
You're begining to come accross as being as insecure as your mate
Cīmon guys stop this shit already.. IMO some of the things Chunky said are true, but defo that way is not the best way to say it.. Sounds much more like a hater over a constructive opinion.. New users everyday to say always the same, not helpful either..
Try to be nice and if you dont like something, just ignore it ... just my 2 argentinian pesos lol
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
the worst part is when this moves from a music site which is the main purpose of it on to some people feeding their insecurities....
and its not a usa vs england thing, come one there are lots of good normal Americans other than some of what we see here....i promise theyre not all lame like that
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
I didn't read a single sentence in there on how you are going to improve this apparent shithole. Just how much it sucks. Maybe there's the problem? Same complaints I read last month when I was last on here and nothing helpful.
That may be because nobody responds/listens when you do ???
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I've always liked Mediafire since they seem to be the fastest for me and the least likely to take down stuff, but they could get raided soon or they could change their policy sometime and things could wind up going missing. Thats always the tradeoff with the free download services I think.
Mediafire is just ran totally differently to the way the other sites are, Their business model is totally different. Much more professional. They are aiming at businesses using their services. They do come down on copyright issues , but have mechnisms for appeal. They are so much more transparent. I have a a pro account, so not free
Having said l that I'm still keeping copies on multiple hard drives.
Kassios, Good thinking.
AchtungBaby! I would love to agree with you , but why do you think these blowups happen , it's because people try to suppress. Being nice can be difficult it you feel disrespected, ignored, unappreciated, [ask sbando ] unable to freely express an opinion . When I first started posting here we had some incredible discussions. Most of the time they didn't turn in the this!! They did sometimes, but that is part of life, ignoring it very obviously doesn't make it go away.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Originally Posted by feather
Are Chunky, DD, and Bob menopausing together?
Prove my point much ??
And a couple of other points, the DJdb would be an awesome feature if it was up to date.
Why do you need souncloud flipper if you never thought enough of Soundcloud to visit before.???
Unfortunately some of the new features are unavoidable.
Copy and paste/ editing etc is a nightmare to use now. Seems most have complained about that at some stage.
Jenks , Err I think you missed something there
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment