Deepmilo 'From the South EP' (Form & Function)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wezsaunders
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2011

Deepmilo 'From the South EP' (Form & Function)

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? Already with five releases under our belt, we at Form & Function are delighted to welcome Deepmilo to the imprint. Originally finding his way onto our radar as part of a trio (with Arkay & Barker) running For The Love of House promotions around London & Kent (UK) and releasing a wealth of hits on the Endemic Digital Inc label family, culminating with an outstanding solo album 'Changing Man' earlier this year (Unrivaled Music), Deepmilo releases his first EP with Form & Function in what we feel will reach a wide range of DJ's & music lovers alike.

Starting the EP is the Original track 'I'd Rather Be' with vocals from Miss Savage which despite being very much in the current London-Underground Deep House style may suit a number of cross-over DJ's with the Dub version, which was reflected when NICK WARREN opened his recent guest slot on PAUL ALEXANDER's MAINFRAME radio show on PROTON RADIO. Completing the three-tracker is 'Overdose' which boasts rolling basslines, and slightly more energy than the first. Enjoy.

With support from Nick Warren, Roger Sanchez, Mark Knight, Grant Nelson, Giom, Nathan Coles, Timo Garcia, DJ Vibe, Max Cooper, Paco Osuna, Sishi Rosch, Quentin Harris, Brandon Block, Martin Garcia, Demi & a lot lot more.

Beatport: From the South EP [Form Function] :: Beatport

Youtube: 302 Found

Soundcloud: Form-and Function's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Tracklist:

01. I'd Rather Be (feat. Miss Savage) (Original Vocal Mix)
    02. I'd Rather Be (feat. Miss Savage) (Original Dub)
    03. Overdose (Original Mix)

Follow us:

Beatport: Form Function :: Beatport
    Facebook: Form-and Function
    Twitter: @FormFunction1
    Soundcloud: Form-and Function's sets on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Tumblr: Untitled

Support the Artist:

Deepmilo: Deepmilo | Facebook
Working...