• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zokija
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2012

Re: Hernan @ Deep Makarska Croatia 2012-07-27

Originally posted by OkiDokie
    I'm gonna save you some time because I'm sure you'll eventually come back with that aggressive tone, this was not recorded. And even if it had been, you might want to try the magic word "please" next time you ask for a recording.

You don't care about the pictures, or other people's experiences? fine, just don't come out like a jerk being an asshole.

PS: Welcome

look friend,I was told that set from makarska will be posted on Hernan Cattaneo site.I can found all other sets but this one which was amazing,its not posted,or someone doesnt want to post it,i dont know.
    You are right about my post,but i am little bit angry,thats it.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

You are angry??? We are angry because you seem to think you have a right to Hernan's sets. They are his !!! They should not be released unless he says so. You can't have all his sets because they are very infrequently recorded. This is probably the friendliest part of this forum. Suggest you get with the program. Btw this is not his site.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• zokija
        Fresh Peossy
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by DIDI
        You are angry??? We are angry because you seem to think you have a right to Hernan's sets. They are his !!! They should not be released unless he says so. You can't have all his sets because they are very infrequently recorded. This is probably the friendliest part of this forum. Suggest you get with the program. Btw this is not his site.
        i understand that,but every week i can found mix from metrodance,even 27&28 when he was playing in Makarska.
        This set was the one of the best,and off course,what seems to be best its very hard to find it.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Hoff

this guy with diego armando´s t shirt

. .. is about to leave the ground

:
          . :: hope you´re not
          this one Hernan Cattaneo 27.07.2012 (by Dario Odak) | Facebook .. bothering hernan

: )

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• remix7196
            Getting warmed up
            • Aug 2008

ahahahaha LOLLL @ the Rocketeer

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

We have lift off!

I wonder what the acoustics is like in the cave.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Joca
                Fresh Peossy
                • Oct 2008

Nice review and yes that Fran Vie Vie tune is amazing. Hernan in a cave, how memorable is that?! Love smaller parties like that and even cooler since it was in a cave.

Comment

Working...