RA Tickets: RA Tickets: Make Me with Kowton at Basing House, London

Basing House
    25 Kingsland Road
    Shoreditch
    London
    E2 8AA
    www.basinghouse.co.uk
    enquiries@basinghouse.co.uk

You must have been hiding somewhere pretty remote over the past few years to miss the fact that something serious is going down in Bristol.

The perpetual stronghold of all things bass has almost out of nowhere become a hotbed of forward thinking house and techno production – with Kowton being one of the key protagonists in this creative transformation.

Both his solo productions and his collaborations with fellow Bristolians such as Peverelist translate the sub bass dynamics and aesthetic sensibilities of purist sound system shakers into a low-slung, bump and groove that can really only be described as house music.

Couple this with recent mixes that have demonstrated an even broader musical palate (including direct references to such varied luminaries as DJ Qu, Skudge and Regis) and all of a sudden you’re looking at one of the most intriguing young prospects that British club music has produced in some time.

Kowton will be bringing 2 hours of West Country heat to the Basing House Funktion 1.

We urge you not to miss out.

£8 Tickets: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?366392
Working...