X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Pop Quiz Hot Shot!

just an fyi... being misquoted is one thing but...

pay attention to beanzncheez and the fact that I'm not miketputo...

Originally posted by beanzncheez
    Originally posted by miketputo
    I win, you know why? Cause I took the cock in my ass boys!

Just cause i can swallow a gallon of semen, doesn't mean that I can't take it in the ass at the same time and do my nails....
    I don't recall even knowing who this guy is, other than permanantly in the slsk chatroom writing things on the proverbial mens room wall.

as I never said anything in the quoted area (my self-depricating-whore-humor is so much better timed) I would like to know what everyone's take on this one is...

Is this guy more to me like.....

A - Tiesto is to Sander Kleinenberg or

B - Jonthan Peters is to Danny Tenaglia or

C - Confederate is to yankee (doodles are dandy) or

D - Compensating for something is to Busy doing something and interrupted by HS crap like this

thanks

mike

• palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pop Quiz Hot Shot!

thanks for clearing that up.

hows this?

as a fucking target to a hunter
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• gjg21
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

the lad does have a strange sense of humor, i'll give him that.

Comment

• miketpoto
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by palmer
        thanks for clearing that up.

hows this?

as a fucking target to a hunter

Or like Target is to 7-11 (with a broken slushie machine and no big gulp cups)

Comment

• Kinetic
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Beanz always cracks me up.

I know it?s pretty hard sometimes, but try not to take this guy too serious, he?s just winding you up, like he does to basically everyone.

When I joined MS (back in v1.0), he PM?d about 5 minutes after my 1st post making fun of my nickname.
          "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
          http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Pataky P
            asdf_imo
            • Jun 2004

Thanks the link brother!!! nice was...

Comment

• Kobe
              I wish I had an interesting User title
              • Jun 2004

Don't mind Beanz, his mother forced him to wear a dress to school when he was a child. Then he started to like it. Those types usually end up as serial killers, so I hope you'll be thankful he turned out so well!
              Beats are my crack.

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Do not question the Messiah. He has come again.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

Mike Chill Out.

You are letting him win. This world is not perfect.

PLUR.
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

• miketpoto
                    • Jan 2005

I decided a while back to not sit back and take it as I am called faggot, and ridiculed for who I am, or even what I am associated with because of that. No spiel needed, simply put this way..... I'm not arguing, I'm just done being a 2nd class citizen in life, and trying to hold on to the purpose of this board (or see if it's worth trying for) I find it kind of disturbing how this crap is tolerated, so I just won't let it be perpetuated without question...

When u had to fight to get where u r (or who u r) u have more reason to deserve it, and defend it... If this kind of response is what gives someone kicks then I guess they can have that sad little slice of gratification... it doesnt cost me a dime, right?

And I can humor anyone once I know they are actually kidding, go ahead, try me

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

So tell us how you really feel.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• miketpoto
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by MJDub
                        So tell us how you really feel.
                        I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gayyyyyyy

i fuckin hate west side story actually

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

I always seem to feel better about myself when somebody gets offended at text.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                            i use to be important
                            • Jun 2004

Mike. I could care less if you sniff cock or pussy. You are still a human being, and I will give you respect for that. I have had both sides of the story and I simply just love everyone. You have come to your choice with reason. You do the things that you feel are right and that is as human as you can be.. You are being an adult. Very simple in my world. I see a human being who has legs and arms. No different from me.

I Love you and that is it. Let's go give Beanz a nice ass beating. I will grab the glue.
                            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• miketpoto
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                              Mike. I could care less if you sniff cock or pussy. You are still a human being, and I will give you respect for that. I have had both sides of the story and I simply just love everyone. You have come to your choice with reason. You do the things that you feel are right and that is as human as you can be.. You are being an adult. Very simple in my world. I see a human being who has legs and arms. No different from me.

I Love you and that is it. Let's go give Beanz a nice ass beating. I will grab the glue.
                              OMG I love glue! Don't you? Thanks sweety, for the kind words, and for assuming that I have legs, that was very sweet

Peruse illcutyourface and you can sample my new fresh mix from earlier today

its called lazy bitch mix, but I dont want to link to it yet, i gotta get it up on MP

and tracklist it and shit (its not all house)

Comment

Working...