• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: Pop Quiz Hot Shot!

Originally posted by MJDub
    I always seem to feel better about myself when somebody gets offended at text.

I will not just sit here nd let you get away with using the word text so freely, and in BOLD? Thats fucking racist dude! You're all fucked up!

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

duderz. remember.

what does not kill you makes you stronger.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• miketpoto
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by asdf_admin
        duderz. remember.

what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Oh i know I'm not personally hurt by any of this, I just feel stongly about respect, diversity, and saving the world from dumb jokes/poor timing/and bad delivery.... I think perhaps I would laugh it all off it it were phrased humorously or relating to something (relevant, connected, anything really) Or if it were a responce to a thread that had some cort of controversy to it at least, not just my fuckin pics from sander, lol. At least gaybash me when I'm being a Cunt for christs sake...

Comment

• davetlv
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Mike

As a fellow [MS] fag, li find much of this persons comments to be offensive, and even tho, as others have said, they should be ignored, sometimes it is hard to.

I guess if we had the ignore mod back up it would be a good solution, although personally i don't think comments about being sexual with your children etc has a place on a board like this, whether said in jest or not!

Comment

• miketpoto
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by davetlv
            Mike

As a fellow [MS] fag, li find much of this persons comments to be offensive, and even tho, as others have said, they should be ignored, sometimes it is hard to.

I guess if we had the ignore mod back up it would be a good solution, although personally i don't think comments about being sexual with your children etc has a place on a board like this, whether said in jest or not!
            It just seems a little, silly, or weak i guess.... Just ignore the degrading homophobe insults, we're not gonna do anything about em'

Maybe I'm retarded, but that seems a little fucked up, right? As a tour guide of life, I had to point out the oddity

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

Herm.

Poor taste is just that poor taste. You can not change people, for that is not correct. You can educate. I normally place this type of action ... if something does not view a common path of respect, I just simply do not support them. Be it not showing up to shop, or not dropping in a forum.

The choice is always yours ... well most of the time.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• miketpoto
                • Jan 2005

I have been boycotting all things "new Star Wars" and "harry potter" successully.... I fucking hate that shit, don't tell me how great the kids book is, I am still not gonna read it

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

rofl.

that's the spirit.

famous saying "can't we all just get along ?"
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...