• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micah
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2005

Silversides on Proton today w/Israeli Producer Tripo

Hey guys,

Just a heads up for todays Silversides featuring Israel's own Tripo, one of his tracks appeared on last summers "Secret Planet" compilation along side myself and Orchid to name a few.

Here's a little it about the man:

Tripo

I'm Tripo,29 years old from Israel. Music is in my blood ever since i can remember, starting as a child banging on my mom's pots and pans to the rythm of my father's samba records through my youth in the mid 80's when i megamixed hits with my double deck casette tape and dj-ed at kids from school parties.

When i was 15 i saved some money and bought an electric guitar with a small amp, thats when i started to really dig into music. I've learned guitar for two years and started a couple of bands, which in some i played bass and drums. These intensive musical years brought me to offer myself as an assistant in a local recording studio.

Showing a natural talent to sound design and mixing, i quickly became a sound engineer in that studio. For 3 years i was all into music, studios and PA sound in local clubs. Following i took a sound engineering course for one year.

At this point 2 things happened, i became interested in electronic music and i decided that life as a musician or a sound engineer are not for me. In the followong years i studied some music theory and further discovered the world of electronic music.

Two years ago i decided i can't live not making music and decided to go pro, just about the same time i fell in love with the sound of underground house so it seemed the logical way to go. I quit my statistics and economics studies at the university and devoted every spare time i had to music. Took me about a year to establish my musical workspace to my likings and to issue my first 3 track demo cd. the demo was sent to some 50 labels globally and a month later i got an e-mail from Waako records in New York saying that they want to release my tracks as an ep. Ever since i signed tracks with Silver Planet recordings, Sunkissed records and contrast records and the rest will be written in history..."

Show starts at 3pm proton time(EST I believe), as usual I will give a healthy heads up before the show starts

Hope you tune in :hippie

Cheers,
    Micah

Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.
  • WilDFire
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Silversides on Proton today w/Israeli Producer Tripo

Micah - thanks for the heads up on Tripo.

And thank you for writing "As You Fall." It is one of the most beautiful, thoughtful tracks I have EVER heard! Any release info?

Cheers!
    Alex
    Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• Pataky P
      asdf_imo
      • Jun 2004

nice photo!!!
      i like it!!

Comment

• Micah
        Fresh Peossy
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WilDFire
        And thank you for writing "As You Fall." It is one of the most beautiful, thoughtful tracks I have EVER heard! Any release info?

Cheers!
        Alex
        thanks man, but I dident write it, I just remixed it...for more into the fututre of the bootleg look here: http://www.progressive-sounds.com/fe...alance-007.asp and more info to come in a few weeks

cheers,
        Micah

Comment

• WilDFire
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Thanks for the repy Micah - your mix is definitely quality! I first heard it on Shiloh's feb mix and the tracklisting just gives your name.
          Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

Working...