dBridge (Exit Records) @ The Aptitude Show (01.08.2012)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

dBridge (Exit Records) @ The Aptitude Show (01.08.2012)

The ever-changing creative hub that is dBridge, is an artist whose multiple transformations and evolutions glide through a staggering list of achievements. In the scope of White’s jam-packed, many-faced 19 year career, no one year could be comparable nor slowed down.

He opened a new chapter with the first release on his own label Exit Records, ‘Libra b/w The Bride.’ As he began setting off with further solo outings, the dBridge name spread rapidly, as seen across a string of high profile labels including Soul:R, Bingo Beats, Creative Source, Liquid V, Metalheadz, Reinforced ...

“You have to be able to find your own voice. There’s nothing necessarily new within dance music as such, it’s each person’s interpretation of it. At the end of the day, within D&B we’re all pretty much around the same tempo, but there are little nuances and slight differences that will make you stand out from everyone else.”

http://soundcloud.com/evil_concussion/2012-08-01-dbridge-exit

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
    Tracklisting is not available at the moment ....

: .ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
    : ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
    : Min- – – – – – – – – – -●Max

✔✔✔✔ Please note, that my recording is without unnecessary drivel, only the acceptable have been retained ✔✔✔✔
    [around 10 minutes are cut out, however, in such a way that it is not noticeable]
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: dBridge (Exit Records) @ The Aptitude Show (01.08.2012)

http://podcast.dgen.net/rinsefm/podc...idge010812.mp3 direct link

recorded it?
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
      direct link was already added on soundcloud (of both version) blind?

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
        direct link was already added on soundcloud (of both version) blind?

i don't see it in the post which is where most people will download it from

u know something your fucking cheek is getting way out of hand, the trouble with you is you think you're one step above everyone else

you have the biggest self ego i,ve ever seen and tbh i don't know why... all u do is abuse everyone around the forums like ur owed something for recording a set...truth is no one really gives a shit about things that are important to u like bit rate etc just as long as they have a recording of a set then its fine

sort yourself out
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...