X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Starvation vs. Fasting (debate)

if you just stop drinking alcohol for 9 days you gonna feel better!
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• GarryX
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
      i must admit i,ve tried fasting before.... longest i,ve lasted with nothing is 5 days but i really didn't feel much benefit from it except loosing weight

best thing i,ve ever done though and it made me feel fantastic is a 9 day detox diet, was costly to get all the correct ingredients but when it was done i swear that's the best i,ve ever felt in my adult life

i followed this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0...ls_o03_s00_i00
      Did you do it just to detox mate or for any sort of ailment?

Comment

• GarryX
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
        easier said than done but 100% correct

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by GarryX
          Did you do it just to detox mate or for any sort of ailment?

i just tried it man... i was worried about black rings around my eyes at the time so i looked it up on the net and one of the thing that i found was detoxing, there are many types of detoxing ( drugs,nicotine etc etc ) so as i'd done a bit in my time i chose an al rounder .... i swear garry at the end of it i felt amazing, my skin was perfect, my mood was amazing... if i had more money i would of went for another 9 days... all in for the ingredients it cost me around £250 for the 9 days but imo well worth it
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

btw if u try it.... be prepared to shit through the eye of a needle about 5 times a day

i went through 17 rolls of bog roll

Comment

• GarryX
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
              btw if u try it.... be prepared to shit through the eye of a needle about 5 times a day

i went through 17 rolls of bog roll
              Fuck sake, sounds sore!!

Its not me thats considering doing it but the more i read about the juice fasting it kinda makes sense to do this every once in a while. Wouldnt mind giving it a shot to see how it goes!

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Originally posted by GarryX
                Fuck sake, sounds sore!!

Its not me thats considering doing it but the more i read about the juice fasting it kinda makes sense to do this every once in a while. Wouldnt mind giving it a shot to see how it goes!

i actually seeked medical advice from a doctor before doing mine... they say its vitally important to have the correct balance of nutrients during the diet or it wont work as good as it should...there are many different ways of doing it though as you can see from reading this thread

its pointless reading stuff online though because there are just too many people trying to sell you their way of doing it which is ultimately "sponsored" buy food companies etc etc.... all i,m saying is what i did worked for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jenks
                  I did a 4 day fast a few months ago, kept a journal of the experience. Will probably push it to 7 next time, it was awesome. Great mind + body reset.
                  so basically you were being audited at some scientology compound?

lol, jk

all jokes aside, Intermittent Fasting FOR THE WIN
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                    So true. I should do it again. Its every second day for me the see days.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

jenks, your juice diet is tempting to try... i read this article and its pretty amazing what the body can do, although i was shocked to read that people will fast for up to a month: http://www.juicefasting.org/detox.htm

don't know that i'd try 30 days, but 2-3 sounds a little bit more realistic.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

I juiced veggies/fruits for years... it was good when I needed it. now I eat a more balanced diet including plenty of fruits and veggies, don't eat meat as already mentioned and don't drink alcohol. Funny thing about alcohol, since every component of my life right now is going well, I don't even think about alcohol. It used to be that when I was stressed or pissed off or whatever I would think, man it will be nice to have a beer or wine later tonight, now I don't even think about it, ever. But back to juicing, I used to have organic veggies delivered to my house, juiced every morning, life was good. But eventually I just sort of stopped. Maybe buying an expensive juicer is different as Jenks pointed out. Coincidentally I had this discussion this past weekend at my sisters twins bday party with her husband who all of a sudden is "thinking about juicing" and losing weight..... hmm wonder if the summer + Olympics is making everyone think hard about taking better care of their bodies . I told him the same thing about pulp, fiber and higher powered juicers. I hope he starts juicing and more importantly keeps the weight off and improves his diet overall. That's the key. I'm sure everyone here already knows that though . The world would be a much better place if people (who could afford to) ate nutritionally. What happens in the mind, happens in the body.

p.s. I don't remember the last time I got sick. It's been a long time though.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^ not to deter the conversation, but the olympics got me motivated to start exercising again. i stopped for a couple months when the temperatures started climbing over 105 degrees. today its expected to be 108 so i think i'll pass today!
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

I just added that $250 juicer to my wish list . That thing looks badass!

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                              ^ not to deter the conversation, but the olympics got me motivated to start exercising again. i stopped for a couple months when the temperatures started climbing over 105 degrees. today its expected to be 108 so i think i'll pass today!
                              Smartest advice I ever received on working out consistently was from the same friend who's response about Oscar Pistorius... who was All American in track and football at the University of Wisconsin. Anyway, he said your goal for getting back into a routine should be simply to get to a point where it's harder on your body to NOT workout than it is to workout. I love that.

Comment

• bobjuice
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

Comment

Working...