John Digweed - Jacksonville, FL - August 10, 2012 - 3 mins of Brief Video Highlights

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • remix7196
    Getting warmed up
    • Aug 2008

John Digweed - Jacksonville, FL - August 10, 2012 - 3 mins of Brief Video Highlights

Hey guys. As referenced in a thread in General forums, John played in Jacksonville, FL on Friday, August 10, 2012. The show featured many other DJs and the warm-up DJ was John Debo.

I have about 5-6 breakdown clips that I made into a montage on one youtube link for ease of viewing. the sound system was so incredibly loud that only the breakdowns are audible, and as soon as the kicks drop it's red lined static. However, it certainly might allow for a chronological ID of a couple of tracks based on breakdowns.

If anyone recognizes any songs, please chime in! Again, the tracks are in chronological order. Of particular interest for me is the track at the 2:00 mark, which sounded like it said "John" over and over, and absolutely made the club go mad. John Played from about 1:15AM until about 4:00AM and the set was absolutely outstanding - one can only hope it eventually sees the light of day.
  • remix7196
    Getting warmed up
    • Aug 2008

Re: John Digweed - Jacksonville, FL - August 10, 2012 - 3 mins of Brief Video Highlig

I was able to ID the first track:
    5806305.jpg

Bart Skils - Hold Your Horses (Wehbba Remix) [Tronic - TR089]
    "Bart Skils - Hold Your Horses (Remixes) [Tronic]" | Find the latest releases here | #1 source for DJ Sets and more

Bart's track from 2011 gets two reworks from none other than Wehbba and Jewel Kid, who really take the whole affair to the next level.Wehbba's juicy sub bass sets the tone, while classy percussion leads the way effortlessly. The anthemic breakdown nods to the original version, and it's the clever riff which plays throughout, that really steps things up a notch.It's all about acid in Jewel Kid's version, using an infectious bassline over old-school claps. The breather we get is more aggressive, and persistent ride cymbals provide the necessary momentum.

Come on folks any help on other tracks??

Comment

Working...