X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

CSI Miami: David Caruso Blows

I've got to vent here for a moment. As much as I enjoy the CSI franchise, I can no longer endure any more CSI Miami. This is for one reason and one reason only, and his name is David Caruso.

Watching Caruso act is beyond painful -- when he dramatically rips off his sunglasses to make a point before dramatically putting them back on to make another point, I just want to cry. Does Caruso ever look at the person to whom he's talking? Of course not -- he opts instead for looking off into the distance as he muses some none-too-interesting comment to whomever feels like listening. See, Caruso need not address his comments to anyone in particular -- the things he says are so fucking fascinating that all in the area will attentively listen and react.

Even the most mundane observation is delivered as if he just unlocked the Rosetta stone, only with a wannabe-Fonzie flair. Hands on hips, eyes locked forward, and with every conceivable cliche in full bloom, Caruso will deliver line after line with the needless drama of a Celine Dion song. Oh how I hate him.

I feel better. Thank you.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: CSI Miami: David Caruso Blows

I think the one movie I actually thought caruso acted well was first blood

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• beto
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

I just can't stand CSI anymore... The first one or two years of the original series were good. But after spawning Miami and now NY, they're just SO bad. They always catch the bad guy, well... not so much catch but get a confession, every god damn episode the bad guy cracks up on the final five minutes. And how they explain every single thing they do (well, maybe the audience needs it, cause they just can't figure out after 200 episodes why the hell they use a piece of tape to recover fingerprints).

Not to mention the ridiculous ways to get evidence, like zooming in on a video from a security camera and discovering the face of a man reflected in someone's eye... Or the fact that they always use their 500 dollars shoes to walk the crime scene, in their fashionable clothes (so they can contaminate the scene and finally discover that their cat is guilty of axe murdering three people).

But the worst thing is the moral aspect of the series, like in some episode were a girl died at a swingers party, and Grissom said something like "Well, she would be alive if she would've stayed at home like a regular wife", and it's worse when there are drugs involved... they always have to say some stupid line looking at the horizon with some sad music playing in the background.

The worst part is that because this series have been very succesfull, there are tons of forensic tv series now... even this really really stupid new one: NCIS, a full of hour of Navy advertising... guess we can wait for the spin offs, Ranger Criminal Investigation, Air Force Forensics, Coast Guard Criminal Research...

Comment

• manboy
        Getting warmed up
        • Feb 2005

I think the Southpark guys said it best...
        "Ike do your impression of David Carusos career."
        "Wee."
        "Does anyone have any jumper cables?"

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

every lead character of every CSI and law and order suck donkey dick. the moron from the other CSI who was in that mark walhbarg/reese witherspoon movie from back when is a schmuck too. they all play off like arrogant twats.

and i loved that south park line.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

caruso was good in Kiss of Death.
            but even then he plays the same boring dousche he's been playing since First Blood. nice call e-

Comment

Working...