• D.Williams
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2006

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 18.08.2012 • Episode 067

Looks good to me :-)

Part 1 Tracklist

St Savor - Derelict Windmill
    Sea Flight (Navar's Big Dub Remix)
    Colourblock - Breed (Santiago Garcia Remix)
    Henry Saiz - Our Discovery
    Djuma Soundsystem - Come Together

Part 2 Tracklist

Mario Puccio - Serenade (Daneel Old School Remix)
    Juan Deminicis, Dark Soul Project & Santiago Garcia )
    Michael, Levan & Stiven Rivic - Violence [Marcelo Vasami Remix]
    LOKII - Something (King Unique Remix)

Music podcast download - hernancattaneo
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 18.08.2012 • Episode 067

Thanks for that travelling at the moment. Well, actually arrived in the UK
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 067

Part 1:

01. St. Savor - Derelict Windmill (Forbidden Desire EP) [A Must Have | AMH052]
      02. Sea Flight (Navar's Big Dub Remix) [Klopfgeist | Promo]
      03. Colourblock - Breed (Santiago Garcia Remix) [Proton Music | Promo]
      04. Henry Saiz - Our Discovery [Natura Sonoris | NS-035]
      05. Djuma Soundsystem - Come Together [My Favorite Robot Records | MFR056]

Part 2:

01. Mario Puccio - Serenade (Daneel Old School Remix) [Stripped Digital | 107-SD]
      02. Juan Deminicis, Dark Soul Project & Santiago Garcia - Unknown [Unreleased]
      03. Stiven Rivic, Michael & Levan - Violence (Marcelo Vasami Remix) [Movement Recordings | Promo]
      04. Luke Chable Presents LOKII - Something (King Unique Remix) [Mesmeric Records | MESMERIC022]

Release Notes :

01. St. Savor - Derelict Windmill (Forbidden Desire EP) [A Must Have | AMH052]

Limited release info. St. Savor is Maxim and Ildar from Russia, the duo have previous releases on Balkan Connection.

A Must Have is Croatian label, based in Dubrovnik and founded in 2005.

Released by: A Must Have
      Release/catalogue number: AMH052
      Release date: Jul 24, 2012

02. Sea Flight (Navar's Big Dub Remix) [Klopfgeist | Promo]

Oshee is Tamas Rakosi, from München (Germany). His next release called "Seaflight" will be at the dutch label Klopfgeist in 2012 June which already got supported by Guy J, Navar and Andreas Bergmann. remixes by Navar, Sirmo

Forthcoming on klopfgeist! To be released 12 Sept. 2012 

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
      It was a looong night! finally my remix for ''Oshee - Sea Flight (Navar's Big Dub mix) is done. After a long time working on it, i finally managed to make some changes. Due the fact that it was finished 9 months ago, i had to make some changes to what i like. But that's not all, ^^ Klopfgeist mgmt & me, really liked the other remix that i did as well, and so on, a dub version has been born. Both remixes will be released on Klopfgeist.

Anyways, Hope you all like it! thnx for supporting me, I'm grateful for that! Kind regards, Navar

Bio // Navar, whose civic name is Eelko can be best described as a real “studio Junky”. At the age of only 13, this youngster from Friesland (Netherlands) discovered Fruityloops (FL studio) and since that, music makes a big part of his life. 

Navar is inspired by a broad range of different genres. This is also reflected in his music. His music can be best described as deep, melodic and definitely danceable. His last releases got support from artists such as Guy J, Hernan Cattaneo, Pole Folder, Eelke Kleijn, Fransesco Pico and many more. 
One of his tracks “Verbeeldingskracht” (Faculty of imagination) was released some time ago. But precisely approved his imagination and creativity. With an exciting remix from the well-known “king of house” Boris Werner” Navar definitely made it into the picture! 

However, his daily life as a cook and producer makes a good combination. Nevertheless, we assume that his toque will be replaced soon by headphones. Navar is standing at the beginning of his musically journey without an end in sight…

03. Colourblock - Breed (Santiago Garcia Remix) [Proton Music | Promo]

Resident regular Santiago Garcia remixes 'Breed' from Colourblock's debut full length artist album 'Sky and Fiction' [PROTON0176]

Sky and Fiction from the Hungarian trio consisting of Lank, Forteba, and DJ Stone. Expectations are high with a pedigree that spans leading labels across genres and continents, from Lank's work on microCastle to Forteba's on Plastic City -- but their initial offerings (Stardust and a remix for Nick Stoynoff) have already garnered love from Guy J and Pole Folder.

The gently unfurling soundscapes of the opening Breed whet the appetite for a decadent 10 course progressive smorgasbord that includes the cascading euphoric hymns of Stardust and a host of other uplifting melodic gems that will jockey for position in this summer's progressive playlists and provide ample fuel for the coming all-star remix album.

04. Henry Saiz - Our Discovery [Natura Sonoris | NS-035]

I'm very happy to now show you my new single, 'Our Discovery'. With Vocals performed by Eloy, it's due for release on my label Natura Sonoris on September 17th with remixes from Bostro Pesopeo, Simon Garcia and Orgue Electronique.

Some great DJ support so far including Danny Howells, Lee Foss, Secret Cinema, John Digweed, Lee Curtiss, Slam, M.A.N.D.Y., Luciano (Official Page), Audiofly, Sasha, Microtrauma, Alexander Kowalksi, Blond:ISH, Jem Haynes, Oliver Schories, Terry Francis! I hope you guys enjoy it! [Henry Saiz]

Label: Natura Sonoris

Cat number: NS035

Release date: 17th September 2012

∆∆∆ HENRY SAIZ´s ALBUM RECORDING DIARIES PART 1 ∆∆∆

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awnk7dNPsRw[/youtube]

This is the first part of a video diary from my forthcoming album project

All of the sounds you hear are early previews from the album (apart from the club scenes). I hope it gives you some insight into the writing process, both out on the road touring and in my studio.

'Reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams'

Visit http://www.wearehenrysaiz.com to send me your thoughts, sounds, noises, field recordings and become part of the creative process.

05. Djuma Soundsystem - Come Together [My Favorite Robot Records | MFR056]

My Favorite Robot are having a pretty impressive start to the summer season 2012, with a successful showcase party at Sonar, a standout guest slot at the opening of DC10 in Ibiza and a host of releases on the label, including the new album from Jori Hulkkonen. Now Jared, James & Voytek are looking to their next signing in the shape of the a split artist EP featuring two sterling acts, Slok and Djuma Soundsytem.

Slok AKA Alessandro Russo has been a pre-eminent force in electronic music for some time now, releasing a string of outstanding singles on labels such as SAW, One Records, Circle & his own Electronic Petz and remixing for the likes of Get Physical, Kling Klong & of course My Favorite Robot Records. Now he returns with a brand new remake of his 2005 Saw Recordings release Lonely Child, deep, atmospheric, rolling house rhythms provide the base for the breathy and ethereal vocals whilst the arrangement builds the intensity with an extended and spacious drop, quality stuff.

On the flipside we have Copenhagen based, Norwegian producer Mikkas Skulstad AKA Djuma Soundsystem, whos previously released on the likes of Eskimo, Neurotraxx & Rebirth. Here he offers up Come Together, a wonderfully laid back, electro influenced house cut that draws on sparse drum programming, heavily effected vocals and retro synths to create a genuinely original sounding record that is a pure pleasure.

Once again My Favorite Robot Records offers up a single that defies genre classification and is sure to please the labels ever expanding fan base.

06. Mario Puccio - Serenade (Daneel Old School Remix) [Stripped Digital | 107-SD]

Taking centre stage for release #107 on Stripped Digital is yet another Argentinian dj / producer from Rosario to be precise comes Mario Puccio with his first full release after contributing to the “Swimming In A Digital Sea – Volume Two” compilation which is out now (also on Stripped Digital).

This EP features two Original tracks “Serenade” and “Solum” plus remixes of the title track from Ben Muetsch, Oki Noki, Ryan Luciano, Cybernalia, and fellow Argentinian Daneel.

Support: HERNAN CATTANEO,SOUNDEXILE,ROGER SANCHEZ,LONYA,GAI BARONE,FADY FERRAYE,ANDY ARIAS,FLASH BROTHERS,TINI TUN,MGMX,DEREK HOWELL and more

Released by: STRIPPED DIGITAL
      Release/catalogue number: 107-SD
      Genre: Techno,Tech-House,Prog-House,
Release Date: Aug 15 2012

07. Juan Deminicis, Dark Soul Project & Santiago Garcia - Unknown [Unreleased]

No info yet on this dark brooding Argentinian collaboration.

08. Stiven Rivic, Michael & Levan - Violence (Marcelo Vasami Remix) [Movement Recordings | Promo]

The Original of 'Violence' opened Part 2 of Movement Recordings 'Technical Progress' Vol 2 [MOVDLP004B] with Mistique Music's Michael and Levan and Stiven Rivic making their debut on Movement with 'Violence'. A deeply hypnotic and spacey groove with gorgeous bass textures and sublime chord changes all which make it one of the trio's most mature works to date.

Here we see a remix from Resident regular Marcelo Vasami.

09. Luke Chable presents LOKII - Something (King Unique Remix) [Mesmeric Records | MESMERIC022]

"Summer's here with a new mix i've done for Lokii (aka Luke Chable) coming soon on Mesmeric." [King Unique]

Luke Chable kicks off his new LOKII project - a new moniker under which he'll release all of his techier & deeper progressive house sounds.

The first ever LOKII track is Something - and something tells us this is going to be the soundtrack of the summer for a lot of people around the world.The original mix is a subtle melodic number, featuring a haunting vocal from Luke himself & building up to sublime heights.

The main remix on the release is delivered by King Unique and while Matt Thomas gives the track a techier sounding, he certainly preserves its inner magic, turning it into a peak time anthem. And to make things even greater, Luke went back to the track & delivers two bonus mixes, first exploring those breakbeat sounds he was best known for a few years back & then, as a final offering, bringing a chill out, beat-less version of the track - Lush!

Released by // Mesmeric
      Release/catalogue number // MESMERIC022
Genre: Techno,Prog-House
Release Date: Sep 04 2012
      Release date: Sep 4, 2012
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• D.Williams
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
        No prob.... It just wouldn't be right if one of us didn't post it

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

For Ministry, Content & Renaissance ?
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^ Well my sons wedding actually What's content. ???
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Hoff
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Aug 2009

I think content is another magic flown journey @ Manchester

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

I ment this (Content was last year .. itsTangled this year)

sigpicSimonR

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hoff

I think content is another magic flown journey @ Manchester

Liverpool has the exclusive on Magic Flown Journeys

sigpicSimonR

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Finally got to listen this today, really, really neeeeeded it !!!!

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

^^ Well my sons wedding actually
                      Hope the wedding went well
                      sigpicSimonR

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Hasn't happened yet, but we are now in Tuscany and it will be happening this Saturday in the town hall !!

Comment

• simonr
                          Transitionator
                          • Jun 2004

Tuscany is beautiful

A great place + guaranteed nice weather ! Which part are you in ?

Florence is my fav City.
                          sigpicSimonR

Comment

• trick12
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

congrats Di
                            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

@ Simon, Sienna, and Volterra right now.

Thanks trick

Comment

Working...