X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • themonk
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2004

Has Pataky Pal been abducted?

Pataky Pal has to be the strangest creature on this forum.

I wonder if he is human. He has posted 1200 times but i've only seen him post more than one line once!

The posts tend to range from the simplicity of:

I like!!!

all the way to the complexity of:

Yes! Yes! He is very good!! I like!

So my question is: Do you think Pataky Pal, whoever he was originally, was actually abducted and brainwashed by the aliens and dropped back on earth to collect information through mercuryserver? serious answer only please
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Has Pataky Pal been abducted?

I'm a douche.

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

doesnt bother me any.. i think maybe some people take the internet a tad too seriously at times. he's either someone who doesn't speak good english, or somebody havin' a laugh, whats the problem?

Comment

• evangelion
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Slightly annoying that he never says anything of importance to say. But at the same time, he's not hurting anyone...just ignore him.

I just feel that I would be wasting my time posting 1200 messages that consist of:

Thanks the link!!! He is good for me!!!

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

is it necessary to create a topic every month for this?
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
              doesnt bother me any.. i think maybe some people take the internet a tad too seriously at times. he's either someone who doesn't speak good english, or somebody havin' a laugh, whats the problem?
              word. if you cant screw around in front of people you dont know, then whats the fucking point? im a jackass when im in public.

either that or cut him some slack for trying to write in english. not many people can, even those in America/canada/england.
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• themonk
                Getting Somewhere
                • Oct 2004

dude, you missed my point. i love the guy--i think he's hysterical! the consistency of the posts is quite remarkable.

Comment

• peloquin
                  Till I Come!
                  • Jun 2004

i wasnt saying that you were bitching necessarily, but we have a few grinches on here who complain about him all the time. i think if he is a joke, big fucking deal, if he isnt, then he speaks wayyy better english than i speak hungarian.

Comment

• evangelion
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

...if he isnt, then he speaks wayyy better english than i speak hungarian.

Damn good point, my man.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      Double hoodie beer monster
                      • Jun 2004

I still think I'm a douche LOFL

Even if he is a real dude, he should learn words other than "nice," "set," "thanks," and "links." Seriously... even he knows that he's saying the same thing 1200 times.

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• peloquin
                          Till I Come!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                          Even if he is a real dude, he should learn words other than "nice," "set," "thanks," and "links." Seriously... even he knows that he's saying the same thing 1200 times.
                          how do you say "nice" "set" "thanks" "links" in hungarian, (without looking it up )

Comment

• nubreed000
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Dec 2004

heh, I was wondering this myself actually. So many posts and every one I see since I signed up here is so similar. It cracks me up! But at the same time I wish he would start posting something thoughtful.

If I posted so much on this forum and couldn't speak English I'd just start using an online-translator, lol
                            The Groove Is In The Air

Comment

• MJ
                              Here since 2002
                              • Jun 2004

It amazes me how a guy who basicly says fuck all creates so much interest.
                              mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...