• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dtgunslinger
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2004

Overpopulation

Interesting site, http://www.overpopulation.org/

Make sure you take a look at Gaia on the bottom of the page.
    Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Overpopulation

That's too much to read, but I think the message is that you can't stop people from fucking.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• face
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

sorry im too lazy to check that link, but have you ever heard of a group called VHEM?

...voluntary human extinction movement

lol

DJ Mixes | Music Reviews | Podcast | iTunes Podcast | RSS Feed | SoundCloud

Comment

• dtgunslinger
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
        That's too much to read, but I think the message is that you can't stop people from fucking.
        But you could pay them to have a certain sex child. Damn I like fucking. That is why the tubes are tied. Praise the man Jesus and drop a Gawd bomb!!!!
        Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.

Comment

• ejepsen
          Fresh Peossy
          • Mar 2005

Yeah too much to read but I'm not too worried about over population.

Man has a tendency to manage and while we are getting more populated we're also getting richer. Yes that makes us use more resources but at the same time we hopefully also become richer...

In my oppinion it's an equation with too many unknown variables to solve at the present time.

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

Sorry I am one of the lazy ones and did not click on the link. But here is amy 2 cents. Will any species when it becomes overpopulated it starts dying off. The human race will do the same thing eventually. Then things will level off again. It is just part of life.
            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• sammwalk
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

^^^It certainly will, in one way or another...I think what people are worried about is overpopulation forcing a Darwinian shrink.

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

Bubonic Plague.

Or something of that sort.

We're massively overdue for a widespread pandemic. It'll happen in our life times imo.

Comment

• palmer
                  Retired or Simply Important
                  • Jun 2004

I'm not having kids.... if that helps. :P
                  Fucking brats.
                  todayistomorrow
                  art direction | design | animation

Comment

• Morgan
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                    Bubonic Plague.

Or something of that sort.

We're massively overdue for a widespread pandemic. It'll happen in our life times imo.
                    The smart money is on Bird Flu. There has been one case of an infection caught from a bird then transfered from the orginal human to another person, luckily the infection did not pass on. All it takes is a person with human flu to catch Bird flu, then the 2 mutate and we are all wearing silly facemasks.
                    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• lmmadic
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

i'm kinda in a wierd way hoping for a widespread pandemic.
                      way to many people right now, and our resources are going down too fast because of that.
                      lose a good 1/3 of the population wouldn't be that bad.
                      sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lmmadic
                        i'm kinda in a wierd way hoping for a widespread pandemic.
                        way to many people right now, and our resources are going down too fast because of that.
                        lose a good 1/3 of the population wouldn't be that bad.
                        We both may sound sadistic, but I agree with you. It would really be for the good of the world if there weren't so many people sucking up resources (Oh hello China and India), and it would certainly improve the quality of life for many more places around the world.
                        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• sheryar
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jul 2004

ofcourrse!

everybody wants a panedemic to happen! nobody wants it to happen to THEM!
                          sheryar

- - - - - - - - - -
                          http://www.sheryarhyatt.com

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

LMAO of course not...we all want to be the survivors as in 'the day after tomorrow' and stuff...would make life interesing enough though...
                            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...