I have been DJ'ing for over 25 years and started when you were a kid boy.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • herogee
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: I have been DJ'ing for over 25 years and started when you were a kid boy.

Originally posted by jenks
    sheepherder!!
    lol!
    If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air,
    quaint little villages here and there ...

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
      My man, next time you leave negative posts get your damn facts straight. If you want to talk about real shit, let's see you post on mercurynation rather than mercuryserver. I have been posting for over 10 years and started when you were a kid boy. A lot of kids these days don't even know who Sheppie is and my posts introduce their sound. You need to have some fucking respect and I'm not some kid.

Post of the year
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• GarryX
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Apr 2006

someone invite these guys to MS, they'd fit right in

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

A lot of kids these days don't even know who Sheppie is

Comment

• Kat
            A pretty fn good milkshake
            • Mar 2006

someone invite these guys to MS, they'd fit right in
            ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• nelinho
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Sep 2011

My man, next time you leave negative posts get your damn facts straight. If you want to talk about real shit, let's see you post on mercurynation rather than mercuryserver. I have been posting for over 10 years and started when you were a kid boy. A lot of kids these days don't even know who Sheppie is and my posts introduce their sound. You need to have some fucking respect and I'm not some kid.
              bwahaha

Comment

• darin epsilon
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

Hahaha, it's kinda funny whenever you see two big DJ's bickering with one another. And the fact he is so condescending towards Joris, who is in my opinion much more respected at the moment, is amusing.
                Website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Beatport | Twitter | YouTube

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013

Comment

• Haziel
                  Likes a finger upthere
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by darin epsilon
                  Hahaha, it's kinda funny whenever you see two big DJ's bickering with one another. And the fact he is so condescending towards Joris, who is in my opinion much more respected at the moment, is amusing.

Dj sneak got into one with chloe harris , fanciulli and some other dusbtep dude this week...it was definetly the laugh of the night

Comment

• darin epsilon
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Haziel
                    Dj sneak got into one with chloe harris , fanciulli and some other dusbtep dude this week...it was definetly the laugh of the night
                    Really? What did he say? I only heard of his argument with Steve Angello.
                    Website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Beatport | Twitter | YouTube

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

Twitter / DJ_Sneak: @djchloeharris @Bradda_B_rod ...

Comment

Working...