• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmmadic
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
    Originally posted by tintin
    oh dude that sucks one night i was sleeping and I had twistewd my back and I screamed this haqppend at like 2am luckly i was tired enough to fall right back to sleep. But man does it suck to have back problems when i'm only 20 i hope it goes away and this won't effect me later in life you know?
    Yeah you're pretty much fucked.
    agreed, i know i am.
    i have pain in my lower back constantly and i'm only 21.
    i've done something wrong while carry'ing a barrel of beer (or how do you call these things?) apparantly some piece broke and has grown back on but not correctly or something. first month sucked i couldn't even put on sock because i couldn't bend my back anymore.
    i probably should of gone to a docter instaid of going back to work after 3 days
    now i'm chained to my chair because of the examns and my back is totally killing me because of it.

you see those things sticking out on the right, on of them broke off.
    i actually kept working for another 4 hours while taking a entire box of some lame ass painkiller that didn't help one bit
    sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• brakada
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
      Damn asdf, that suxx. I didn't know that happened until you became much older. My dad and mom have both passed stones, but at around 50 yo. Of course its probably much easier when your young.
      I think the age doesn't really matter. It probably sucks at any age, judging to asdf's description...
      We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• tintin
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

damn dude do you have to do surgery or are you gonna just have to live with it. I know back surgery is frowned upon

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

damn dude do you have to do surgery or are you gonna just have to live with it. I know back surgery is frowned upon
          Yeah dude my uncle has had surgery after surgery and he's in awful shape now. He's always taking a plethora of medication, mostly pain pills, and sitting on the couch eating Little Debbies and Blue Bell while watching the History Channel all day.
          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Trancelucent One
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

MJ have you tried Tylenol PM? That stuff makes me really quickly!
            ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Trancelucent One
              MJ have you tried Tylenol PM? That stuff makes me really quickly!
              I've just been taking some asprin, maybe I could "broaden my horizons" a little. :P

I do have about 12 pills of codeine left from when I broke my wrist, but I'm a little wary about taking those. I'm a little too young to become a pillhead already. :wink:
              http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• tintin
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

I think you heal faster when you can't feel pain

Comment

• lmmadic
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

code?ne rules, especially when you have a few drinks while on it.
                  ahh good times, i was walking around all happy and shit, i did found it kinda hard to keep my balance at all times
                  sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• tintin
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Man drinking on pain pills is fun but I try to drink really lightly

Comment

• FM
                      Wooooooo!
                      • Jun 2004

but even 1 or 2 good ones, and it's whooooooooo

as long as there's no Tylenol involved of course..
                      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                      Facebook!
                      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Bryanw24
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

i just got a bottle of lortab today from the doc............got a concussion on my jet ski yesterday....sucks but atleast they gave me good drugs

Comment

• tintin
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

For some reason probably due to my liver acetaminophen makes me feel like I'm on my death bed I had to cut it out again cuz I though it may have passed but it didn't

Comment

• swedetech
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

oh yeah passing a rock though that little hole HAS to be a bitch.
                            ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

Working...