Snag a January mix from ME (Ariel Cybana)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariel Cybana
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2004

Snag a January mix from ME (Ariel Cybana)

Every month I throw on a couple of mixes of mine from my show Provocative for snagging. One is a public d/l and the two others are only available to registered users from my msgboard. This month I got my January sets available for snagging. They've been up for a little while but will be gone within a week to make room for February's snags.

To snag this mix, goto my website www.arielcybana.com look for the "Provocative" section under "musica" where you'll right click on the link and stake your claim. To get access to my other mix, all you gotta do is register onto my msgboard and go to the "Provocative Mixes" board. I also have the link to the first mix up there too so you don't have to go on a scavenger hunt to nab them both.

Now I want a suggestion... since I dont have unlimited space, do you guys prefer the 2-3 mixsets to be at 192 or add one more mix yet the bitrate for all the sets would be 128?
  • DigitalReason
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Snag a January mix from ME (Ariel Cybana)

too many instructions... but i'll download it anyway

thanks hottie!
    http://www.myspace.com/digitalreason96

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
      Addiction started
      • Jul 2004

yeah I know but my website is in flash and I'm rather sketch on leaving the direct link. I would assume it's okay to divulge the direct link since the mix is from me and from my own site.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Honestly, I like 192 bitrate mixes over 128. I'd rather have a few mixes less but the ones I have in good quality: it's some kind of fetish...

But that's just me.

Oh, and to be even more honest: this provocative mix of yours will be the first one ever I'm gonna hear...
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2004

that's what I was assuming myself with regards to bitrate quality... probably better to post less in better quality than more in lower quality.

Hope you like that mixxy of mine! I'll be having my WMC pics up really soon!

From the rules I've read here regarding posts, I would assume it's okay for me to post the direct link instead?

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Sure why not?

The rulz are quite simple on that: give credit were credit is due...

you have to redirect to the original page if the links you are posting are taken from that page, AND you are not the poster on/owner of that page.
            If you're the owner of the page/links/mixes, you can do with them whatever suits you...and if possible, most people here like direct download links yeah

Can't wait to see the WMC pics, the only reason I'm not killing myself for missing it is I have two new turntables looking at me right now :wink: . I just hope I can be there next year.

I'll check back later with some feedback on the mix...gonna sit back and give it a listen...
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
              Addiction started
              • Jul 2004

I understand that hun. Just want to be respectful of the rulez!

http://www.arielcybana.com/PROVOCATIVE%20-%2001-07-05%20(hour%201)%20-%20Ariel%20Cybana.mp3 - that is the direct linky.

Site it comes from is of course www.arielcybana.com ...been too busy to update it in the past couple of months but I will sometime this week.

PM me for linky to my WMC pics!! I'm keeping it private for now...

Comment

Working...