Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aaron Cook
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

I just can't get Grandnational out of my head, its been there for the last three days at work, and as soon as I get home I put it on.

the production is so warm!

The most beautiful progressive house tune i've heard in ages!

Comment

• pretence
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by youaresleeping
      Originally posted by timkell
      So far I haven't been blown away by Involver.

It never really seems to gather any momentum. Feels more like a collection of songs than a mix.

I'll keep listening, but I'm pretty underwhelmed at this point.

I know comparing it to Airdrawndagger is not really apples to apples, but Airdrawndagger blows it away.
      SOrry, I looooove ADD, but Involver is right up there, musically, technically, and track flow. And just so u know MMII blows all of them out the water.

RIP DON CORLEONE.
      Agreed on MMII. A milestone in dance music. It set a standard. I listened to this over and over when it came out and never tired of it.

I find the best measure of how good a cd is, is how long it holds my desire to listen to it again. Involver I loved on initial hearing but within a week I had grown tired of it. Good but not great.

Comment

• xpander4
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jul 2004

Re:: Sasha - Involver ep

this cd amazes me everytime i listen to it.....i love the songs they put on the vinyl pack

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

i think ive listened to this cd 30 times. i really cannot get tired of it. not that i'm trying.

Comment

Working...