X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Renaissance The Masters Series mixed by Hernán Cattáneo _ Reviews 2012

I get his music straight away now, but as I keep saying the more you play the more you hear The first time I saw him I nearly didn't go because I thought his music was too slow. Played the first couple of tracks off the first Renaissance. Fortunately I did go,one of the best clubbing nights of my life. I shiver to think I could have missed out on so much joy over the last few years.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• nelinho
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2011

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

^^^^^ what the! eh???
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

cd one is too good, really loving it more and more...and i noticed listening to it on a rainy day adds to the puffff...
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^ It's definitely the most emotional CD . Definitely not one that lets you just play it in the background. I'm still absolutely enchanted [it's the best word I can think of ] by all the beautiful sounds. I think the more you listen to this the more you realise just how groundbreaking it is. That goes for both cds. Of course this is my opinion. But I have listened an awful lot to come to that opinion.
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

I want.

The Masters Series Hernan Cattaneo T-shirt Renaissance

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Well, order

Comment

• trick12
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

cd 2 is amazing as well but one i made a big connection with, the first 7 tracks are too strong emotionally, and the spell of the last track is incredible, the only thing thing that can match the closing of the previous cd with sigur ros track is the Hal Incadenza

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

henry needs to get on a remix of this soooon...another possible ripper like lamur?!!!

Comment

• Hoff
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by trick12
                      cd one is too good, really loving it more and more...and i noticed listening to it on a rainy day adds to the puffff...

Originally posted by DIDI
                      ^^ It's definitely the most emotional CD . Definitely not one that lets you just play it in the background. I'm still absolutely enchanted [it's the best word I can think of ] by all the beautiful sounds. I think the more you listen to this the more you realise just how groundbreaking it is. That goes for both cds. Of course this is my opinion. But I have listened an awful lot to come to that opinion.

island1
                      is a soooooooooooooDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
                      Intervention into the Heart that I can not really say a .:: in this words cognition

I tell you both
                      . :: I dreamed so much since 2007 to Live Pulp "This Is Hardcore" ˇ End Of The Line Remix with the howellers

so so much !!!! . ...... that when it happened I just could not believe that this was happening in buenos aires before hernán with the magical danny boy opening my whole life and I with my vero just making lols so hard in the heart that for one moment
                      I worried about might die right there because feeling so much

that "night" was so so Infinte that we met with didi on a totally uniqueUniversal southamerican Dancefloor !!

well I dream so so much the same with Indian Son / Slacker _ See The World ˇ Hernan’s Dawn Reboot

and Peter Keen _ Musicians ˇ Accapella with those unique intensive care flutes

I don´t mean together
                      .. whatever he want ˇ but Yes opening the Continents
                      I just dream so much about that huhuhuhuhuhu

ouw yes Ouw yes yes yes !!

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Hoff

I worried about might die right there because feeling so much

hahahahah

ouw yesss yesss yesss

i saw "see the world" happen live with hernan before release of parallel, but i dream of Hal live..i dont even know what kind of reaction will happen

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Either would be a superb intro for a Moonpark. !! We can but dream

Btw Have I mentioned how much I loved that South American dancefloor. !!

Comment

• Hoff
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Aug 2009

and those little Voicessssss !!

on the very universalUnion of Last Beautiful Flower ˇ ˇ Des Promesses De Couleurs

at the veryVery landing of Des Promesses De Couleurs

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where that happened merso you were there !

Comment

• Hoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Aug 2009

and whats hernán has decided to do with
                              Pional ˇ In another Room Reduxed Version

is what hits me deeper than anything

there is no way to create something more beautiful than that . there is not!

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

^^^Ha ! I bet Hernan could find a way !

Trick , what is the track in that video.??? It does sound like Guy J , but he does so many

Comment

Working...