• Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Re: Digweed NYE - Buenos Aires

_

krystyan I think . .:: cordoba Enero5 will be extraordinarilyMental

but well I think you know that

this crobar thing is outdoor or what ??

I have my best memories with the engineerMay there and that little part of the club equipped with a Impeccable Sound

that night were only those who had to be there

what a Far thing after Lamur up there

Comment

• Fer_Sancho
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Crobar is an indoor club, great sound and infrastructure... I personally think is a bit small to host such an important gig as this one. SPECIALLY on new years eve...

Comment

• EternalX
        Fresh Peossy
        • Aug 2004

Yeah I've seen some other smaller clubs/venues, that are doing NYE events. I think they enjoying packing it to capacity and having the people be miserable and cramped. There are some clubs in Chicago I avoid like the plague regardless of the top-tier DJ playing there because the club and the atmosphere sucks ass. I would LOVE the music, but not if I have to go through hell in order to listen to it. I need some room to dance, room to turn around in circles and throw my arms and legs around a little and not risk stepping on someones toes. Theres a small club here in Indy and I hate that its so small and people constantly step on my feet and then never apologize about it! All it takes is a short sorry, my bad, oops, whatever, just acknowledge you stepped on me and move on! But you can never tell if its a club like that unless you go, so everything is worth going to at least a few times to see the space and check out the crowd and see if its like that all the time.

Comment

Working...