X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Chris Fortier - Kiss 100 FM 2000??

Stumbled upon this 2 CD Mix on an old CD that I had with backed up Kiss FM Mixes on... it has no Kiss 100 jingles and is pretty clean recording.

Not sure what this is if it was an actual Compilation CD released commercially or what..

Any insight would be awesome.

Part 1 (48:30): DepositFiles

Part 2 (54:36): DepositFiles
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James
  • robophobia_1
    Addiction started
    • May 2007

Re: Chris Fortier & John Digweed - Kiss 100 FM 2000??

Fuck yes! part of this was released as a kiss100 show, i've wanted the rest of it for years!!! It's without doubt my favourite Fortier mix. Cant help you with where it was recorded or anything but thanks a lot for the post.

Comment

• unkle
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Mar 2007

Re: Chris Fortier - Kiss 100 FM 2000??

This has to be good.

Thanks !!!!

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

Chris Fortier - Kiss 100 FM (11-24-00) parts 1 2

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
          Addiction started
          • May 2008

Stupid question - but how does anyone use depositfiles without either a) paying or b) getting that annoying box that asks you to enter your phone number so they can send you an SMS message first? Seems to happen everytime I follow a Depositfiles link nowadays. Sure it didn't used to do that...

EDIT: It's okay - I just spotted the cross at the top of the page LOL!

On a happier note - great find. Love Chris's stuff and his mixes for Digweed are always excellent. Will be nice to have a clean and longer copy of an early mix for his show!
          Last edited by ENNISELLIS; October 14, 2012, 07:07:36 AM. Reason: Ansered my own question!

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ENNISELLIS
            Stupid question - but how does anyone use depositfiles without either a) paying or b) getting that annoying box that asks you to enter your phone number so they can send you an SMS message first? Seems to happen everytime I follow a Depositfiles link nowadays. Sure it didn't used to do that...

EDIT: It's okay - I just spotted the cross at the top of the page LOL!

On a happier note - great find. Love Chris's stuff and his mixes for Digweed are always excellent. Will be nice to have a clean and longer copy of an early mix for his show!
            Lol.. yea you gotta enter the stupid text... but its the only file serving site that I know of that you dont have to create an account for... if there are better/easier ones out there, please let me know and I would be glad to switch over.

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

A few years ago I asked Chris about this mix and he shared with me a high quality version uncut in full length. Over the weekend I asked if it was ok if I shared with everyone here and he was totally game. In fact he said he " might like to re-listen to it again too". I guess since we've created so much chatter about it Top notch guy! Uploading the file to mediafire now...

sigpic

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

is this the one starts with Spooky - Belong?

Probably one of the top 5 greatest guest mixes for Transitions.
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• clintlove
                  Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                  • Jun 2004

Chris Fortier - Kiss FM 100 (2000) - full mix 320kbps

Posted that from my phone while taking a crap, so hope I did it right.

sigpic

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                    Chris Fortier - Kiss FM 100 (2000) - full mix 320kbps

Posted that from my phone while taking a crap, so hope I did it right.
                    oi.. many thanks for this one. Better than my split 192 version, haha.

EDIT: Looks like yours is missing about 10 minutes at the end of my part 2.

Comment

• clintlove
                      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                      • Jun 2004

Huh, sure is. Its actually missing about 15 mins. Oh well, he was nice enough to share it with me, and now us, so I'll take what I can get

sigpic

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
                        Addiction started
                        • May 2008

Don't suppose you guys could put up new links for these (the 2 part 192 & the combined but shorter 320kbps files)? Links seem to be long dead and think I lost these in one of my hard drive crashes. In fact there is a worrying lack of 2000 - 2004 Fortier stuff in my archive - may need have a big download session depending on what's still out there.

Cheers dudes!

Comment

• ddr
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Loving this mix again.. proper deep dark.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

I was never as blown away with this 2 hour guest mix as others were at the time. I much preferred his 60 minute guest mix from late 2000 (one of Digweed's very first guest mixes for Kiss FM).

I'm almost positive that the 2 hour mix was the first Kiss/Transitions was the first time Digweed gave up the entire 2 hours to the guest DJ

Comment

• ddr
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                              I was never as blown away with this 2 hour guest mix as others were at the time. I much preferred his 60 minute guest mix from late 2000 (one of Digweed's very first guest mixes for Kiss FM).

I'm almost positive that the 2 hour mix was the first Kiss/Transitions was the first time Digweed gave up the entire 2 hours to the guest DJ
                              I think you are referring to his 2002 set?

I belive the mix in this thread was possibly made for Kiss Fm but never officially broadcast.

Comment

Working...