X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troklo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Thinking about Jibs today!

Thanks for the mixes Steve! I never met Jibbs in person but he always made me laugh with his random posts and from what I´ve heard from other members that did know him in person is that he was a good friend and a great dj.
    One the side note, I think things have chilled out a lot here in the last couple of months (GYY at least) which makes this place that much more enjoyable.
    Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Bender420
      Tickle me Elmo!
      • Jun 2004

They do work during the day. But seeing as my job is recording dialog on set of movies I kinda need them specifically for work!
      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
        I'm shocked that there is hardly any mention of Steve on the anniversary of his passing,
        I checked in the 2011 and 2010 anniversary posts for Steve and you didn't post in either of them! But I know you were still thinking of him

will grab the mixes you hosted when I get home. Thanks.

Funnily enough - I introduced a friend of mine to 'that' Bert and Ernie image a few weeks back - and was able to recount some stories of Jibs by-the-by.

Four years is a long time. Still miss the chats with my friend.
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

I really miss our old Soulseek chats we would have late at night while I was in college. He would always record his DJ sets and send them to me when he wouldnt send them to anyone else... I would always be gracious to get them and would constantly be on his arse for new ones.

Was always planning on joining him at WMC but.. sadly that would never happen.

Steve had a NSFW comedy about him that nobody else has I have ever met. Him and beanzncheez would crack me up on a reg basis.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

I have a bunch of random messages in my inbox dating back to 05 from jibs. So funny, so random. If you'd like to see one of the messages, say so and i'll forward you one...

I just sent you one Huggie.

Comment

Working...