• Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Mugabe 'wins' elections in Zimbabwe

Mugabe wins Zimbabwean elections

Originally posted by Mugabe
    But Mugabe made it plain that he didn't plan on stepping down any time soon.

"When I am a century old," he laughed, responding to a question about his retirement plans.

He was only half joking.
    Well...the only progress here in the Zimbabwean situation is that he is again a few days older, and tomorrow another day, and that each day brings him closer to his well deserved death.

He is now planning on installing a shadow parliament, consisting of members only appointed by him...I bet there's no progressive politicians among them...rather a bunch of cocksuckers interested only in money and power and sucking Robbie's cock.

Central/South Africa just doesn't seem to be able to get rid of this type of leader, and the applauded South African, Thabo Mbeki, founder of the African Renaissance and co-author of the New Partnership for African Development (!!!) is backing Mugabe in his crazed behaviour. How is this possible?

Could be vey interesting for me when I get To Ghana doing reseach on NEPAD: question the legitimacy of it given the behaviour of it's most prominent founding member (other members are: Abdoulaye Wade from Senegal, Abdelaziz Bouteflika from Algeria and Olesegun Obasanjo from Nigeria).

Hypocrits.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Mugabe 'wins' elections in Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe really annoys me.

Blair was willing to got to war for his pal Bush, but not to save a former British colony. the humantaian reasons for invading were blantant, farmers moved off their land cos they were white, beatings for anyone who spoke out against the goverment, rapes, torture and general thuggerary for anyone not a memeber of the PF ruling party.

If it had been black farmers run off their land then maybe we would have seen some international action. Definetly if there was oil involved.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

Working...