• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bar Vinyl
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2011

LDN Techno Notice [17/11/12 @ Bar Vinyl Free Entry]

LDN Techno Notice [17/11/12 @ Bar Vinyl Free Entry]

You get on a Train from any part of London, and end up on the Northern Line heading for Camden!

This is Camden!!
    Mind the Step!!

You get on the essculator and you can smell camden!! its bubbling, the sound of the streets gets louder, you can hear cars, busses, horns, people, food sizzleing. the people are so lively , you get to the top and put your ticket through to let you out.

You come out of the statione and look around, so many people so many faces all different, Multicultral Camden!!!

these are the camden Techno Heads, they come in all shapes and sizes, some really extravagant some just plain and simple, either way you are in Techno Town!! House Music is in the Veins here!! all sorts!! every thing goes here! the music the people !!! this is the "Place for the People By the People" and this is the city in the city that never sleeps!!

Welcome to Camden!!
    In the Heart of Camden Town Opposite the Camden Market, a street called Inverness street sits with so much energy runnning through it like a river of people! on the right hand side a couple of bars down, is the Famous BAR VINYL which used to be a Record Shop in the non internet days! a famous bar where i remember buying some of my records!! and many of friends remember this too.

Bar Vinyl now Home to a Once a Month Residency from
    Techno Notice real name Mitesh Joshi, we invite friends every month to come and play.

This Month we are Inviting Back the Famous Jon Russell from Passion FM you can catch his bi weekly saturday morning solfull show on 301 Moved Permanently and you also down load a wicked mix from him on this link PodOmatic | Podcast - dj jon russell

also joining my self this month will be my residents Dors Macdonald and his partner in crime Wonder!! and MC flabzy who have brought the Pirate Underground to the Vinyl !!! you will love these guys please download from this link
    Twins of mischief DJ Dors w/ Wonder MC Flabz by Dors on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Bar Vinyl
    6 Inverness St
    Camden Town
    London
    NW1 7HJ
    Welcome to Bar Vinyl!

Working...