MIRABILIS 036: Tanseer 'Rebound / Skydive' is out now!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mirabilis record
    Getting warmed up
    • May 2009

MIRABILIS 036: Tanseer 'Rebound / Skydive' is out now!

MIRABILIS 036: TANSEER 'REBOUND / SKYDIVE' inc. Makrostoung remix

TRACKLIST:
    1. rebound (original mix)
    2. rebound (makrostorung remix)
    3. skydive (original mix)

GET IT ON BEATPORT: Rebound / Skydive [Mirabilis Records] :: Beatport

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD: MIRABILIS 036: Tanseer 'Rebound / Skydive' - lo q clips by Mirabilisrecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

PRESS RELEASE:
    After a short break, we are back with a lush two-tracker from Tanseer which includes also a remix from Makrostorung.
    'Rebound' starts with a classy, laid back groove which keeps building with percussion layers, chords and effects.
    The track gets a whole new grip when the hypntic pads start rushing in along with the full groove and the deep bassline. A prog-house track with lots of edge!
    Makrostorung takes 'Rebound' on a slightly obscure journey with his trademark techno sound. The low end here is heavy, the beats are darker, the whole sound is more menacing but it still has enough emotive elements that somehow keep the vibe of the original. Makrostorung has once again delivered something we are proud of, and we are sure this will grow on you too!
    The melodic 'Skydive' rounds off the EP with lots of deepness and suave melodies build around a groove with a deeper edge. A prefect track for those intimate club moments, or those kind of music that we all love to hear while dancing in the sunrise!
    Now let the music speak for it self while you sit back and enjoy it!

FEEDBACKS:

NICK WARREN: Skydive works for me

CID INC: Very cool pack!

MISS NINE: Thanks, like it! right on time for ADE!

INKFISH: Nice package.

ANDERSON NOISE: Great!

SLAM: Will try these out, thanx guys!

ANTHONY PAPPA: I like 'Rebound (Original mix)' best. Cool track and l will support it.

DARIN EPSILON: Original Mix is the one most likely to fit my sets!

KASSEY VOORN: Remix is cool

RANDALL JONES: Nice tunes.

GEMMA FURBANK: Great package again guys! Hard to choose a fav, 3 solid pieces!

MARCELO VASAMI: Fantastic as usual.

RYAN LUCIANO: Great Work! Support from me!

MITCH ALEXANDER: Strong package again, like the remix the best but Tanseer's originals are very cool as well, esp Skydive, very cool vibe on
    that track!

SONIC UNION: All 3 are super! Really digging the vibe here! will of course support!

LONYA: Cool pack, feelin it!

AMINE EDGE: Download for Amine Edge, thx.

ANDI DURRANT: Downloading on behalf of Andi Durrant for Capital FM / Riley & Durrant.

PENA: Originals for me, good afternoon OA festival music!

NIK FERAL: Some seriously good sounds going on there!!!

BEN CODA: Nice chilled grooves on Rebound, thanks!

ALEX NEMEC: Originals grew on me from the first listen, the remix is simply stunning!! Well done Tanseer and Marc! Thank U both!

SOULWERK: Thanks guys! class!

HANS TAVERA: Original sounds superb!

KENNETH THOMAS: Nice!

PRAVEEN ACHARY: Hard to pick a favorite between the three. Stunning originals from my homeboy Tanseer and a filthy remix by
    Makrostorung.

BRIAN CHEETHAM:Originals are nice works.

MAKROSTORUNG: About Skydive: agree with the 'dancing in the sunrise' thing )

MARKUS SCHULZ: Thank you. Downloading for Markus.

DALE MIDDLETON: The original of Rebound is the one for me, really it! Skydive is a nice track too, will fully support both!

BRENDON COLLINS (SUMMER): Nice ones, thanks

WEZ SAUNDERS: Really like the French-Kissness of 'Rebound' will defo support. Rolling Tech monster! Nice work & thanks for sending.

KIERAN KROHN (VERVE): Nice synthesis on these tracks, really dig Skydive! Will be sure to test

DEAN FACER: Solid release!!!

NEIL MOORE: Downaloded.

D-PHRAG: Absolutely tremendous!!! Makrostorung remix is such a monster!! Will play each and every of them!!!

JON @ SINFM: Love it! Laid back and ambient but psychedelic enough to keep your attention. Thankyou. I 'll distribute to the rest of the
    station.

COLOR RAY: All tracks are good and fresh sounding. Like the Rebound (original mix ) works for me cheers Thx!!!

IGNAS VANAGAS: Beautiful stuff. Nice and deep. I'll go for the originals.

ANDREW SCHIAVONE: I love the synth work on Rebound original! The melody going up and down slightly detuned is perfection!
    SASHA LE MONNIER: Nice pack, sweet originals and a great remix from Makrostorung! Thanks!

HERC KASS: Loving the Makrostorung remix, so fat!!

PLASTICLOUNGE: Fine work like always on this great label.
    MR. A: Skydive is cool, will definately play out. Radio support as well. Thanks guys, quality music.

TIM BENJAMIN: Hard to choose for one track, all tracks are great, thanks!

DANIEL MEHES: Very nice, mellow and solid

ARJUN AVINASH: Supporting.

EMMA: Supporting.

MANCHINI: Rebound original top! Quality!

NEIL BROWNE: Big remix from Makrostorung, thanks guys

MARTIN SKUBALA: Rebound original and skydive for me , nice ones full support

MARK J: Great stuff here... Will play skydive for sure, quite like both versions of rebound too! thanx for sending.

PAULA HUMPHREYS: Thanks! Downloading for pumpedaudio.com

CACTUS TWISTERS: Great remix from Makrostorung ! Full support !

PETER MCGILL: Excellent release. Quality all over this

MATT BLACK: Original mix of Rebound has a nice driving groove, like it

SERGIO MATINA: Great job!!!

DAVID F: Makrostorung remix is incredible, deep, dark techno. Perfect!! Skydive is a perfect set opener.

JOHN MARTIN (GSEP): Nice pack in all, skydive for me tho. thanks GSEP
Working...