• Show
Clear All
  • TALENTEDj's
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2011

Podcast
    Nick Varon - Fanzine Podcast 022 + Interview

Nick Varon next dates:
    15 Dec --------------------------------------------------------------------- Home , Trikala (Greece)
    24 Dec --------------------------------------------------------------------- L'Aperitivo, Rhodes (Greece)
    Dec ------------------------------------------------------------------------- TBA Athens (Greece)
    31 Dec. NYE (with Hernán Cattáneo) -------------------------- Blue Parrot (Playa del Carmen, México)

http://soundcloud.com/fanzine-project/fanzine-podcast-022-nick-varon

www.nickvaron.com

Bookings:bookings@talentedjs.com

Interview (Spanish and English)

In your bio we can read about your background and there’s a legendary Dj who has showed strong support for you throughout your career. His name is Hernán Cattáneo. Could you tell us about the beginning of your relation.

This relationship started in 2004 while I was resident at Venue, Athens. Along with Sasha & John Digweed, Hernán was the only one who was playing the sound that I liked in such high standards. I was managing to get to meet all the djs we were having as guests at the club, especially the ones that admired the most. Hernán was certainly one of them. So once I met him and I realised how humbled and down to earth person he was, my admiration grew bigger.

Therefore, I believe that our personalities and our musical perspective & taste got blended together and that meeting ended up in a strong friendship and in a longtime collaboration. Of course along with meeting him came the first time that I warmed up for him. I think that we let the music speak for us.

You can read the whole interview here:

Fanzine Project | 022 - NIck Varon

Thanks for listening. Enjoy
Working...