Lee Burridge - Kristal Glam Club Bucharest 24.11.2012 3 hours!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mades
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2008

Re: Lee Burridge - Kristal Glam Club Bucharest 24.11.2012 3 hours!

Mixcloud broadcasts in 128k, doesn't it? So it wouldn't be of any help at all.

Comment

• fatalfelix
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Really want to know the tune @ 70min

Love the last track. Such a beauty! Really a shame that it's not released:

"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Great, thanks for that.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• benchristopher
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tribalcho
          ripped from mixcloud - the full set with improved sound : Zippyshare.com - Lee Burridge - Live @ Kristal Glam Club,Bucharest 24.11.2012.mp3
          how do you "improve" sounds if the quality is even worse? Are you a magician?

Comment

• benchristopher
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fatalfelix

Love the last track. Such a beauty! Really a shame that it's not released:

1 minute of your Youtube track is Schatrax - Mispent Years (Silicone Souls Darkroom Dub). Have you ever asked yourself why Lee doesn't let more live sets released? It's also because of some unreleased tracks he doesn't want to have shared on the internet in such a good quality. I don't think it's beneficial to share this good rip on Youtube if you're hoping for more Lee sets as he might get pissed. Have you asked yourself why he hasn't put it on Youtube by himself so far and there's only a part of it available in his "For The Love of Music All Day I Dream" video?

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by mades
              Mixcloud broadcasts in 128k, doesn't it? So it wouldn't be of any help at all.

no, if u use offliberty you get the file in the same bitrate as it was uploaded
              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• tribalcho
                Gold Gabber
                • May 2008

yeah,its a shame that all available sources for this are crappy - so it is obvious that this set can't be 320kbps HQ whatever you try to do.That wasn't my intention at all - i just wanted to have the full (wich your's benchristopher isn't) set in the best possible sound..Mixcloud really broadcasts at 128 kbps and its a waste of time if you try to record/rip from there..Unfortunately i didn't find other source.. What i did - downloaded the file with the help of offliberty.com (the original file is a 128 kbps MP3 and low in quality and it sounds almost the same with benchristopher's),put it in Sound Forge and Platinum Notes and did some improvements..thats all..nothing magical here haha
                GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by tribalcho
                  yeah,its a shame that all available sources for this are crappy - so it is obvious that this set can't be 320kbps HQ whatever you try to do.That wasn't my intention at all - i just wanted to have the full (wich your's benchristopher isn't) set in the best possible sound..Mixcloud really broadcasts at 128 kbps and its a waste of time if you try to record/rip from there..Unfortunately i didn't find other source.. What i did - downloaded the file with the help of offliberty.com (the original file is a 128 kbps MP3 and low in quality and it sounds almost the same with benchristopher's),put it in Sound Forge and Platinum Notes and did some improvements..thats all..nothing magical here haha

na cheers its a little better than the other version
                  How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• mades
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2008

It's sometimes called mastering

Comment

• fatalfelix
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by benchristopher
                      1 minute of your Youtube track is Schatrax - Mispent Years (Silicone Souls Darkroom Dub). Have you ever asked yourself why Lee doesn't let more live sets released? It's also because of some unreleased tracks he doesn't want to have shared on the internet in such a good quality. I don't think it's beneficial to share this good rip on Youtube if you're hoping for more Lee sets as he might get pissed. Have you asked yourself why he hasn't put it on Youtube by himself so far and there's only a part of it available in his "For The Love of Music All Day I Dream" video?
                      Yeah I know, it's the last minute.

If he doesn't like fans sharing his music he shouldn't record and share sets at all. If he doesn't like the rip, one reply on YT, and it's gone. I can't deside for him what he would like and what he not would like. I just share for the love of music. In the past I've experienced a couple of times that artists are very pleased to see rips like this. I even got some "thank you" mails, so it's not always negative. Most of the time they want to share the music to reach as must people as possible, but they can't because they've signed for a record company. So at the end I think it's up to him to decide (left a note on the All Day I Dream video).
                      "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• mades
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2008

I checked the files, it's all the same 128k quality doesn't matter the real bitrate of the file. It has a constant lowpass filter at 15.5Khz.

Comment

• coleby761
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • May 2008

A mix that was worth the wait imo. great stuff thanks guys

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                            nice work tribalcho, appriciate your providing the entire mix without degrading the quality
                            I don't think the original rip was degraded .He just took it up to record and then brought it back down to closer to the source and you can't increase the bitrate quality from the original. Although obviously some more technically minded people than myself can fiddle to make things sound better.

This is a really interesting topic, so feeds into what I have been saying about youtube becoming a file share and in crap quality This generation is possibly the last to actually be able to differentiate between good and bad quality. So sad!!

So thanks to all
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
                              no, if u use offliberty you get the file in the same bitrate as it was uploaded
                              That's interesting.
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chuckc
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Last track is golden. would love to own it on vinyl

Comment

Working...