• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry [2012]

Wikimedia Error

Did anyone catch this?

Not sure if it'll reveal anything new to most here but even having lived in China for 1.5 years, I still found this very fascinating and interesting.

China remains such a familiar and alien culture to me, such a fucked up place. But the documentary did reveal a side that I never see in Shanghai, almost makes me hopeful for the country.

(Also very heartening to see the mother-son relationship.)

(Edit: Dunno why the link says Wikimedia Error but it links to the Wiki page for the doco.)

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry [2012]

This has been on my watch list for a while but I haven't been able to catch it yet.

Comment

• Highsteppa
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2005

Re: Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry [2012]

Been meaning to check this out, they only played it in in one theater here in Toronto, but now that it's showing up on demand, I should give it a chance. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Working...