• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sammwalk
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Too funny

try not to be offended, please??

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.
  • vegetaonmeth
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2004

Re: Too funny

I guess there is some funny in that but to be quite honest I knew this was coming. Didn't really think it was gonna take this long...

12-year old humor if u ask me.
    i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i dont think the pic is very funny but some of the replies are funny. someone in that thread replied to the picture with:

Jesus pulled that trick over 2000 years ago

*chuckle chuckle*
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• sammwalk
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vegetaonmeth
        I guess there is some funny in that but to be quite honest I knew this was coming. Didn't really think it was gonna take this long...

Hey! I'm not 12- I'm 12 1/2!

I guess it was that time of the night when everything was funny...and I'd had a few, of course.

Comment

• vegetaonmeth
          Gold Gabber
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
          Originally posted by vegetaonmeth

Hey! I'm not 12- I'm 12 1/2!

I guess it was that time of the night when everything was funny...and I'd had a few, of course.
          No pun intended
          i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident

Comment

Working...