• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

I'll live with the TSA, I just don't understand mass-murder

20 Kids aged 5 - 10 killed in a CT school

Children and adults gunned down in Connecticut school massacre This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

I am gutted reading this. fuckin a.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: I'll live with the TSA, I just don't understand mass-murder

I cannot wrap my brain around this. There are no words.

Comment

• GerryD
      I love skanking
      • Jun 2004

No words for this
      "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Jesus fucking christ. 20 children. That's mind boggling. Dying's not enough for the shooter. And he was going for his mum wtf?!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

"Earlier today a tragedy of unspeakable terms played itself out in this community," Malloy said, adding that "you can never be prepared for this kind of incident.
          So I come from a less than democratic country with no guns, and to me that's simply a ridiculous statement.

Of course you can prepare for this kind of incident, don't fucking sell guns.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

RIP... that's awful.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by feather
              So I come from a less than democratic country with no guns, and to me that's simply a ridiculous statement.

Agree. I think this happens here b/c guns are EVERYWHERE and easy to get, and the mindset in the usa is to blame someone else as the first thing, like how we are lawsuit happy, so when you are a depressed whiteboy instead of blowing your own fucking brains out you need to go shoot up some other random people because it is "their fault" that you are a douchebag loser who can't get laid.

This is never going to get better though since there are like 300 million guns here and won't be taken away.

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

After 15-20 episodes of this kind you'd think there would be TALK about not selling assault weapons to fucked-up people.
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• unkle
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Mar 2007

Again? What the fuck is going on? this is fucking disturbing.
                  What is the problem with the Americans?

20 childrens, oh god.

Every six or seven month. we have to read this shit.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by sbando
                    After 15-20 episodes of this kind you'd think there would be TALK about not selling assault weapons to fucked-up people.
                    Unfortunately, some people in power feel that the second amendment is absolute.

Comment

• bigtimm
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2012

So so sad. Hard to think of a country that is more backward
                      Last edited by bigtimm; December 16, 2012, 06:43:32 AM.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by feather

Is that difficult to understand? Nothing good will happen when guns are soooo easy to get .. There are loads of troubled minds out there, keep GUNS away from them for fuck sakes! I just dont get it..

so sad.. RIP

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

Tough call about the 2nd Amendment. I think the USA needs guns but I def. think they should make it a little tougher to get them.

Tragic. The next Tesla could have just died today. We will never know.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

A man with a knife has wounded 22 children - at least two of them seriously - and an adult at a primary school in central China.
                            BBC News - China school knife attack in Henan injures 22 children

Of course people don't own guns in China ...

Comment

• foreks
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

that's the accurate description of the essence of America's political correctness and democracy. love blacks, admire jewish wisdom, let gays raise children and then kill 20 little kids with machine guns.

Comment

Working...