Give it a healthy and deserving 5.5/10
Being Flynn [2012]
Collapse
X
-
Being Flynn [2012]
An artsy type production about a father and son who never really connected in his youth suddenly find themselves running into each other (deliberately / by chance) throughout the move. Robert DeNiro was simply unbelievable in the movie playing out his character as the penniless father who's gradually becoming crazier with time. If you fancy a serious movie without any action, defo worth a watch.
Give it a healthy and deserving 5.5/10Last edited by Kamal; December 17, 2012, 02:01:55 PM.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

