X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: The journey after death...

its what the soul saw and told the brain about, people die every night when they sleep, the only difference is that your soul dosent come back again when you die
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Rawrmune
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2011

About the DMT being released when you die, I believe that's just a hypothesis that hasn't been proven. At least that's the conclusion I came to when researching it, I wasn't able to find any studies that were able to show it. DMT is found endogenously in most/all plants and animals (though in small amounts), and because people's recollections of DMT trips are so similar to people's descriptions of near death experiences, some hypothesize that near death experiences are caused an endogenous release of DMT.

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by trick12
        its what the soul saw and told the brain about, people die every night when they sleep, the only difference is that your soul dosent come back again when you die

Good point,

I think there is no relationship, but,
        When you sleep the brain is the
        only part it doesn't,
        or relax to recover energy.
        Thats why you dream.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by unkle
          Good point,

I think there is no relationship, but,
          When you sleep the brain is the
          only part it doesn't,
          or relax to recover energy.
          Thats why you dream.
          I honestly believe that, bearing in mind the concept of many worlds and the weirdness that is quantum entanglement, it could be that the sub-conscious mind has the ability to jump through your various lives in different worlds. The reason I believe that is because through every dream, the one constant that is always there is you, that somehow just doesn't seem to change, only the time and place seems to alter.

People say you dream about what you were thinking of, or events that happened during the course of the day. For me, that happens barely 10% of the times. Most of mine are random and occasionally I will see family members who have passed on. That is another weirdness of dreams and the sub-conscious mind i.e. to re-unite you with the people you knew / were close to, but have passed on.

Ordinarily, you will never see them in your dreams but if you do, I truly believe their (for lack of a better word) spirit has found a way to come back and just see you and provide a psychological band-aid of sorts, to let you know they're ok and there in fact, true to the title of this tread, is a journey after death.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by Kamal
            I honestly believe that, bearing in mind the concept of many worlds and the weirdness that is quantum entanglement, it could be that the sub-conscious mind has the ability to jump through your various lives in different worlds. The reason I believe that is because through every dream, the one constant that is always there is you, that somehow just doesn't seem to change, only the time and place seems to alter.
            Thinking about that again, what if your sub-conscious mind didn't really jump to another time and place but dreamt of an event here on earth, it probably could be an explanation for why we experience Deja Vu.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Read that last week but there's no way to prove or disprove that since nobody knows what was going on when he was in a coma. It's not like he was half-awake and using his skills as a neuroscientist to observe and assess what was going on. As another scientist in the article said, whether he is a neuroscientist or a plumber makes no difference.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by feather
                whether he is a neuroscientist or a plumber makes no difference.
                I think the fact that he's a neuroscientist is used as credibility for advertising the story.

"Plumber Sees Signs of Afterlife While in a Coma" just doesn't have the same zing to it .

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Yup.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007

Several experiences of people who have had an accident
                    being in a coma, they say, They rose from the bed and turning around,
                    They saw their own body still on bed. this is a very strange situation.

Comment

• diegoff
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unkle
                      Several experiences of people who have had an accident
                      being in a coma, they say, They rose from the bed and turning around,
                      They saw their own body still on bed. this is a very strange situation.
                      astral projection, no strange at all. You can experience it without being in coma
                      Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                      Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                      May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

it doesnt matter!

we are all going to die before this day is out!!!

Comment

• unkle
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by diegoff
                          astral projection, no strange at all. You can experience it without being in coma

Oh really, That happens to you often ??

Being drunk or high, doesn't count.

Comment

• Alexudis
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

hopefully more neuroscientists will come out now with their own story

Comment

Working...