MIRABILIS037: Dale Middleton 'Quorra / Encom'

Mirabilis 037 presents:
    DALE MIDDLETON 'QUORRA / ENCOM'

TRACKLIST:
    1. Quorra (Original mix)
    2. Quorra (Inkfish remix)
    3. Encom (Original mix)

GET IT ON BEATPORT:
    "Dale Middleton - Quorra / Encom [Mirabilis Records]" | Find the latest releases here | #1 source for DJ Sets and more

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD:
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

PRESS RELEASE:
    The saga continues with Dale Middleton delivering the good for the 37th release!
    Dale exploded in the last couple of months with releases on Lowbit, Outside The Box and Dopamine among others and attracting the ears of top class djs like Guy J, Eelke Klein, Sonic Union and many others!
    'Quorra' opens up the EP in a epic way! Lush melodies, warm synth stabs and spacey effects combined with the punch of the cleaverly programmed drum patterns and skipping percussion create a turlly fabulous music momento!
    The Swedish boys are back! Inkfish take on the remix for 'Quorra with their blend of house meets prog thing! The guys manage to keep the vibe but adding their own touch with the extra pads and strings that add a balearic feel and a massive bass line that moves things together with the softer but driving groove. such a pleasure to have them on the label with a stunning work every time!
    'Encom' is one hell of a track to round off this release!
    Kicking it off with a punchy kick and massive bass line, the track keeps growing beat after beat and layer upon layer. Evolving synths, pads and tickling percussive elements add the hypnotic feel to it and make it a proper belter for your sets!
    Dale once again proves to be one of the hottest names around at the moment!

FEEDBACKS:

SASHA: Quorra is sounding cool!

EELKE KLEIJN: Nice release!

SLAM: QUORRA is sounding nice - will try out this weekend!

CID INC: Great pack, Encom is my favourite here.

ANDERSON NOISE: Great

RANDALL JONES: Nice tunes here!

KASSEY VOORN: Nice vibes on this one, thanks!!

SONIC UNION: Super smooth EP!!! top top class and will definitely play all of these! Support: Hellz yes!

DARIN EPSILON: Fantastic package. I'm really enjoying the Original and Inkfish mixes of Quorra.

MITCH ALEXANDER: Dale's really coming on strong, he's been writing some wicked tunes of late, both originals here are awesome and the Inkfish remix is gorgeous! top notch pack guys.

ALDRIN: Feelin' the deep emo vibe from Inkfish

THOMAS PENTON: Quorra Orig. class deep old school prog at its best!

GEMMA FURBANK: Quorra This original is lush! Loving it Fantastic remix too, loving the sidechained strings. Encom again, another beautiful melodic piece of music! with a wicked grooving baseline Full support as always Really tough choice of fav here..they're all fab.

DENNIS THE MENACE: Excellent!!!

AUDIO JUNKIES: Nice release. Thanks!

GABI NEWMAN: Nice remix

ADAM ROBERTS: Inkfish remix takes the cake!

DARK SOUL PROJECT: Originals are great thanks!

YAMIL COLUCCI: Good job Dale, thanks guys!

PABLO ACENSO: I like Encom!

RYAN LUCIANO: Great tracks will support! Thanks for sending!

DANIEL MEHES: Encom is massive and powerful, really nice tune!

OMID 16B: Downloading for Omid 16 B thank you!

ALEX NEMEC: Loving Quorra from the 1st time, thanx to inkfish for making a faboulous remix and to Dale delivering such a quality 2tracker!

ADAM SHAW: Awesome EP. Really can't decide which my favourite as they are all fantastic but I think Encom would work best in my sets. Full support!

CRISTIOR: Liking both mixes of Quorra.

KEITH MCDONNELL:Encom.. love it!

PRAVEEN ACHARY: Dale is on fire at the moment! Excellent release here. Top originals, hard to pick a favorite really but the Inkfish remix is mucho grande!

WADE BENNET: Great stuff.

CACTUS TWISTERS: Inkfish remix for us!

TVARDOVSKY: Awesome! Full Support!

CALIN MARIAN: Thanks for the music guys

HERNAN SERANO: Full support on this one!

GIO REID: Great tunes! Love them all.

MANCHINI: Owww, this is nice EP! Smooth! Loving! Thanks

NIK FERAL: Encom for me!

STEVE HAINES: Really nice EP.

DAVID F: Inkfish Remix & Encom are superb

MAKROSTORUNG: Hard to pick a favourite out of it, all tracks are really good!

AMINE EDGE: Download for Amine Edge. Check his soundcloud often to see if he support.

COLOR RAY: Nice release from mirabilis Encom is my fav here Nice work by dale!! Will def support it in my sets. Thanks

DALE MIDDLETON: Proud to be making my debut on Mirabilis with this EP! Great remix too by Inkfish.

TIM BENJAMIN: Great release, thanks.

BRENDON COLLINS (SUMMER): Encom is nice, thanks!

TONY BOVE (T-LECTUAL): Both mixes of Quorra are prog bombs! Nice EP

FEODOR ALLRIGHT & ELENA MECHTA: Will test both versions of 'Quorra'. Thank you for the promo!

EMMA: Love all the package, will play for sure!

MARK J: both originals will play for sure!! thanx for sending MJ

SASHA LE MONNIER : Great originals here from Dale, real nice work. Also lovely remix from Infish..top pack and charting...Thank you

PAUL LENNAR: great release!!!!!! for me Quorra Original Mix & Inkfish rmx, thks for u the EP mirabilis

NEIL MOORE: support

HERC KASS :Encom kicks ass!

STEFAN BAUER: Dale is really a rising star for me! both originals prove that! nice work!

SERGIO MATINA: Not bad... I will try!!!

MATT BLACK: Inkfish mix is very nice

D-PHRAG: another quality release from Mirabilis, loving the originals here

VERVE: Encom stands out of the pack, dig the melodic parts. Big groover this one!
Working...