• Aug 2006

Re: Sasha - Live @ The Warehouse Project (Manchester) - 15-12-2012

Still- a very nice finish!

Comment

• sbando
          Going back to Romford
          • Apr 2008

30 mn only but legit? Better than nothing.
          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
          ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• spacecadet
            Addiction started
            • Apr 2006

cant wait to see sasha in mexico in a few days...hes been on fire this past year!

Comment

• Beato
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Id's for the first 2?

Comment

• Andy (RO)
                Fresh Peossy
                • Dec 2012

@ min 23-24 (not sure) - Hot Chip - Flutes (Sasha Remix)

Comment

• Andy (RO)
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Dec 2012

Am I the only one that thinks Sasha is getting a bit boring from one year to another?

Comment

• ichiban1920
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Andy (RO)
                    Am I the only one that thinks Sasha is getting a bit boring from one year to another?

No you're not.

It all mostly went downhill for me when he hopped on the electro/tech/minimal bandwagon back in 2005-2006.

He's had some good moments here and there, both recorded sets and hearing him live, but it's been pretty disappointing.

Comment

• isrefel collas
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Andy (RO)
                      The man evolves... for me manchester was the best set i have heard from him in years... the way he mixes Benjamin Damage & Doc Daneeka - Battleships feat. Abigail Wyles is simply top draw sasha. alot of vocals in manchester and the melody and groove was out of this world. Yes i loved his progressive stuff he was doing in early 2000s but althou he plays more minimal techy stuff now his mixes are still as good... and id go as far to say better... some times hes mixing on 3-4 cdjs. He loves combing layers and minimal techy stuff allows him to do this. Its easy to sit back in comfort of own home and judge his mixes.... the energy in the building when he's in it.. is worth the entrance fee alone.

Comment

• lord lucan
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by isrefel collas
                        the way he mixes Benjamin Damage & Doc Daneeka - Battleships feat. Abigail Wyles is simply top draw

So it fucking should be. He's been playing the cunt every week for the last 18 months that i know of. Along with most of the other turgid shite currently in his set.
                        Boring means playing the same tunes over and over and Ive only heard 30 mins of this night and ive heard every track in it before and lets be honest probably every track he played that night bar a few

He's a lazy cunt nowadays who doesn't push any boundaries just rests on his laurels and relies on the same formula and tracks over and over. Fine if you like that stuff but most of it is emperors clothes for newbies from the eastern bloc and south America.

Comment

• lord lucan
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by isrefel collas
                          some times hes mixing on 3-4 cdjs
                          Also i would hasten to add this is more than likely complete bollox.

Cheers

Comment

• Maff
                            Up the City
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by lord lucan
                            So it fucking should be. He's been playing the cunt every week for the last 18 months that i know of. Along with most of the other turgid shite currently in his set.
                            Boring means playing the same tunes over and over and Ive only heard 30 mins of this night and ive heard every track in it before and lets be honest probably every track he played that night bar a few

He's a lazy cunt nowadays who doesn't push any boundaries just rests on his laurels and relies on the same formula and tracks over and over. Fine if you like that stuff but most of it is emperors clothes for newbies from the eastern bloc and south America.
                            Absolutely spot on lord Lucan he loves the smell of pound/dollar signs!!!!!!

Comment

• jess2impress
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Apr 2011

He's been a bit predictable and boring this year, although Renaissance in Leeds was Brilliant. I knew every track he played in Liverpool before I had to leave - I actually left a Sasha set.. thankfully Maceo Plex and Yousef more than made up for it, it was a really poor follow on.. Digweed is so much better, constantly surprising, not sure I'd jump to see him again anytime soon.

Oh and hurry up and get the fucking CD out - I know most tracks bar - for - bar.

Comment

Working...