X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Another Hostage Beheaded by Al Qaeda

Fucking hell. Now they've gone and beheaded the South Korean hostage. Sick bastards.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • cosmo
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Im not suprised. It's part of their heritage.

Animals.

Comment

• qwerty2222
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

they will never get rid off this terorist organization, but i believe they can confrunte it
      too bad inocent people have to suffer, like the one held prisoner or his family
      but if they do what terorists say, it will end by terorists to dictate everyone what to do end there will be no freedom

Comment

• Civic_Zen
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re: Another Hostage Beheaded by Al Qaeda

Originally posted by MJDub
        Fucking hell. Now they've gone and beheaded the South Korean hostage. Sick bastards.
        I don't mean this in the wrong way, so please don't misinterpret it, but hopefully this will lead to something good. Like South Korea becoming an ally against these co<ksucking bastards.

Kind of like what Churchhill said after Pearl Harbor was bombed. "Thank God." "Excuse me sir, what did you say." said one of his advisors. "We may have just won this war now." said Winston. And he was right.
        "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
        "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

apparently the "allied" forces are mainly in there to continue re-building Iraq...

but, it seems as though the US is still the #1 on the hitlist enemy...but anyone associated is also in the way as well..
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
            I don't mean this in the wrong way, so please don't misinterpret it, but hopefully this will lead to something good. Like South Korea becoming an ally against these co<ksucking bastards.

Kind of like what Churchhill said after Pearl Harbor was bombed. "Thank God." "Excuse me sir, what did you say." said one of his advisors. "We may have just won this war now." said Winston. And he was right.
            Good point there Civic. Maybe South Korea can help get some more people on board in that part of the world better than we have so far.
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Alpinevpr
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Good point there Civic. Maybe South Korea can help get some more people on board in that part of the world better than we have so far.
              We can only hope So. Korea will do just that MJ.

Comment

• brakada
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

The sad thing is, that this probably happened exactly because S. Korea IS allied with the USA, and support their actions in Iraq... I don't approve such actions (beheadings) and I think the bastards who did this deserve severe punishment. But I think we could have all avoided thiss mess in the first place... :wink:
                We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• hobbes2oo
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

This situation is not going to end any time soon. Even if they stop beheading people they will just move on to something else in another country. War just allows the homicidal maniacs to come out of woodwork.

Comment

• factorg
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

No-one is safe from these cowards. As Civic said maybe this will help bring the world one step closer to working together to rid this planet of scum like these.

Originally posted by brakada
                    ..But I think we could have all avoided thiss mess in the first place... :wink:
                    As you keep on saying, but maybe you need to get over that now, what is done is done
                    "..truth has a habit of marching on.."

Comment

• gokada
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

Beheading

I don't mean to reiterate what all the politicians are saying, but I don't think we could have avoided all this at all. At first, I had questions about the reasonings for going into Iraq; I felt we should have concentrated on Afghanistan until bin Laden was caught or killed. However, after Russian president Vladimir Putin stated that Russian intelligence informed the Bush Administration just after 9/11 that Hussein was planning terrorist attacks in the U.S., I changed my thinking on this. That, by itself, gave the U.S. ample reasons for preemption. Would you rather fight these terrorists in the streets of Denver, K.C., L.A., New York....or in Iraq?
                      Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
                      "...without struggle, there is no progress."

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

The sad thing is, that this probably happened exactly because S. Korea IS allied with the USA, and support their actions in Iraq... I don't approve such actions (beheadings) and I think the bastards who did this deserve severe punishment. But I think we could have all avoided thiss mess in the first place... :wink:
                        Ya, who is "we all". Does your government support the US?

This happened because South Korea was doing the right thing in trying to help rebuild Iraq. They also did the right thing by not negotiating at all with the terrorists that were going to do it regardless.

Your naivety is almost overwhelming sometimes. You and delirious both. Almost as bad as Sebstance defending Saddam. Where is she any way?? If people aren't being killed in the field actually trying to make a difference, then they will get it when their back is turned and these f`cks bomb the building they work in. Or the building their kid works in. Are you part of western civilization?? Yes you are, which means your an infidel. You are nothing to these people, and they won't stop until all infidel's are dealt with. Who is to say you country won't be the next to be attacked?
                        "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                        "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Leha
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

new worls is fucking terrible, if the 3d world war will be it will be with arab's world

Comment

• rewing3
                            I really don't care
                            • Jun 2004

It not like you knew they wer not going to do it no matter what. As soon as they took him hostage I knew he was dead. Sick Fucks. Crazy place over there. Can't we all just get along.
                            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• evangelion
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

But I think we could have all avoided thiss mess in the first place... :wink:
                              How...sit back and do nothing. Wait for 9/11/05. We all know your view on this subject. Funny how you can sit back and tell everyone how it should be when your country isn't even involved. What you fail to realize is they would cut off yours or mine or anyone who doesn't follow their fucked up ideologies head in a heartbeat.

As for the Korean....maybe now the words "America" and "United States" will not be the first out of everyones mouth when talking about this situation. There are many other countries over there trying to help out and rebuild that God forsaken place. And saying that he was dead as soon as he was captured is correct. Most countries involved over there have a "We do not negotiate with terrorists" stance. So they knew South Korea would not meet their demands. So basically they killed him for fun...the demands were a technicality. God bless him and his family. But like someone else said maybe this will stir the hornets nest that is the Republic of Korea's armed forces. Tough mofos, those guys.

As a side note: did anyone see on the news the protester in Korea holding up the sign that said "Bush is the #1 terrorist?" Yeah, he sent that guy there and is also sending 3,000 more Korean soldiers. Never knew he was that powerful.

Comment

Working...