X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

What happened to Trafik?

My first time posting since the new year... hope everyone had a great holiday!

Anyhow........ I haven't seen anything/heard anything from them in probably 6 months. Anyone know what they've been up to lately? I miss their music...
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: What happened to Trafik?

Star Gazing 16 just came out.

http://soundcloud.com/trafikmusic/trafik-star-gazing-16

Since it's a Frisky set, it can't be posted at MS. When it finally appears at SC or Hybridized, no one reposts it here because Andrew once tried and it was locked and deleted. Evil can post here but not Trafik, way to go, MS!

On a least interesting note, I asked Andrew to compile a guest mix for my SC, I think it might happen someday.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i feel like it has been forever since a stargazing has even come out from hybridized. so i thought maybe they hung in the towel on the show. regardless, thanks sbando! you're a lifesaver. glad they are still around. it'd be awesome if they made you a mix too! the more the merrier.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Micko
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Now we're talking....

Comment

Working...