• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Lance?

What say you?

I didn't watch the 'O' interview but the radio news mentioned that he was going to "name names" of other athletes that were using performance inhancing substances. I sincerely hope that he's not going down that path.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lance?

a blaze of glory... after all the things he's done in the past to clear his name, including burning a LOT of bridges, i see it as no shock that he's willing to throw others under the bus on his ride down the poopchutes. i'm not really sure he has a choice in the matter at this point. however, he's a selfish dude. sad, really... so many people looked up to him.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Hes a douchebag.

Comment

• Mr.Big
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2004

I am happy Paul Kimmage finally getting some vindication, here he is questioning Lance in 2009 at the Tour of California. Lance will always be a bullshit artist supported by the corrupt officials in the UCI.

I'd say the interview with Oprah will be an acting masterclass. You guys love a good drama stateside though, he'll cry say he was sorry and all will be forgiven.

Lance needs to take his yellow jerseys and shove them up his hole.
        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Illuminate
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Aug 2009

The Oprah interview will be as scripted as shit. I'd like to already nominate Lance for the 2013 Oscars.

It is a huge slap on the face for not only the fans but so much more than that. Obviously gives a message that winning is as easy as injecting. But I think this will be a phase like other cheats/dopers. Albeit he's a short of a few million each year from sponsorship and the forthcoming legal battles he will have. He has set enough to retire now and live happily ever after. I'm sure he gets a cut just for showing up to the half a dozen marathon he enters.

His aim would be right now to start competitive sports again in the very near future. The current events of 'coming' out are just a plight to me to get back racing.

This is what happens when greed meets greed.

But one thing I give to the guy is his cancer battles. I salute him for that and only that.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
          Sbando
          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
          Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
          Bob
          "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
          KiwiTollway

Comment

• nelinho
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2011

hard to believe he walked on the moon after all these drug scandals.

Comment

Working...