TC (Don't Play Records - Bristol) @ Crissy Criss D&B M1X Show, BBC 1Xtra (06.02.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

TC (Don't Play Records - Bristol) @ Crissy Criss D&B M1X Show, BBC 1Xtra (06.02.2013)

There are few figures in electronic music who manage to combine commercial success with underground respectability. The Bristol-based producer and DJ known as TC is one such individual, utilising his talents to comfortably flit between remixing Number One artists and unleashing rave-razing bass-driven monsters pitched straight at the underground.

“I’m not playing around anymore; I don’t want to do things by halves,” TC stated in a recent interview. “I think I’m at a stage now where I can choose my own path.” And with Don’t Play firing on all cylinders, a packed global DJ schedule and more massive tracks up his sleeve, TC is quite clearly on the right path. 2012 already has his name all over it....

TC, producer and DJ extraordinaire, drops in and brings a massive guest mix.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/tc-dont-play-records-bristol-crissy-criss-db-m1x-radio-show-bbc-1xtra-06022013/

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*
Working...