Nick Warren (Hope) @ Vonyc Sessions Radio Show, Sunshine Live - Mannhein (07.02.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Nick Warren (Hope) @ Vonyc Sessions Radio Show, Sunshine Live - Mannhein (07.02.2013)

The first Renaissance ‘Masters Series’ of 2013 comes courtesy of DJ, producer and Label owner Nick Warren. This is not only his first compilation, but his first full solo outing over two CDs.

“The mix was a joy to do. It had been a while since I had done a downtempo mix for a compilation and with the success of my Soundgarden Radio show I thought the time was right for one again”.

Driven by a continual desire for change, his sound is no better represented than by his bi-monthly radio show Soundgarden on Friskyradio. Geoff Oakes of Renaissance said: “We’ve tried many times over the years to do something with Nick and I’m really pleased it’s finally happened. Nick’s delivered a great album, which gives us the perfect start to 2013”.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/nick-warren-hope-recordings-vonyc-sessions-radio-show-337-sunshine-live-mannheim-07022013/

http://stream18.mixcloud.com/cloudca...8794ddb5e3.mp3

############## UPDATE 1.5 = HQ VERSION MASTER ###############

https://soundcloud.com/evil_concussion/2013-02-07-nick-warren-hope
    Last edited by Evil_Concussion; February 9, 2013, 02:35:50 PM.
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Nick Warren (Hope) @ Vonyc Sessions Radio Show, Sunshine Live - Mannhein (07.02.2

Thanks for the full linkage. Bugger that it's 128kbps, but better than just a stream (or nothin').

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Nick Warren (Hope) @ Vonyc Sessions Radio Show, Sunshine Live - Mannhein (07.02.2

Originally posted by vinnie97
      Thanks for the full linkage. Bugger that it's 128kbps, but better than just a stream (or nothin').
      i recorded both - SAT and stream and both had the same quality (SAT was also a bit crazy this time - meteorological effects?!?!), therefore I have taken the space-saving variant

P.S. You should know, the Bitrate says not all? At least mixing.dj reencode them to 320kbit and its ofcourse not better ! The 128kbit sounds really good - comparable with good dvb-c recordings !

Comment

• pr0ficient
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Apr 2006

thanks EC

Comment

• sbando
          Going back to Romford
          • Apr 2008

Nice!
          Last edited by sbando; February 9, 2013, 12:19:42 AM.
          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
          ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
            i recorded both - SAT and stream and both had the same quality (SAT was also a bit crazy this time - meteorological effects?!?!), therefore I have taken the space-saving variant

P.S. You should know, the Bitrate says not all? At least mixing.dj reencode them to 320kbit and its ofcourse not better ! The 128kbit sounds really good - comparable with good dvb-c recordings !
            I am familiar with that re-encoding nonsense in which they engage, and I agree completely that's worse than a source that is 128 kbps.

Comment

• Matt Black
              Addiction started
              • Nov 2004

Is that Betokos remix of Leftfield I spotted in there?
              Matt Black

https://www.facebook.com/djmattblack/
              Matt Black (@DJ_Matt_Black) | Twitter
              https://soundcloud.com/djmattblack

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

^Amazing one!
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2009

i will reup the set again, Got the HQ 192 kbit MASTER from my mates from RadioFG (without ssl jingles).
                  Is it ok for you guys when i upload it to my soundcloud account with FULL download?

Comment

• Brazilec72
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jul 2009

that will be excellent!

Comment

• sbando
                      Going back to Romford
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                      i will reup the set again, Got the HQ 192 kbit MASTER from my mates from RadioFG (without ssl jingles).
                      Is it ok for you guys when i upload it to my soundcloud account with FULL download?
                      Of course, still counts!
                      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Aug 2009

will upload it today evenings im out for some hours.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2009

updated with soundcloud [Version 1.5 HQ 192 kbit] :-) enjoy the POWER !!!!

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Thank you, Evil one. Careful, you are not living up to your namesake.

Comment

• spyros
                              Gold Gabber
                              • May 2007

Great !!! thanks very much for this !!!
                              Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...