X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

David and Goliath....

Cleveland Scene is your free source for Cleveland and Northeast Ohio news, arts and culture coverage, restaurant reviews, music, things to do, photos, and more.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Davig and Goliath....

Sweet, So unlike big corperations to use a template to sue ppl!

Glad the guy took the time to stand up to Gates and his high priced lawyers, it's very easy just to cave just so the scary lawsuit goes away.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• fumanchu182
      Angantyr The Ruthless
      • Jun 2004

"that cockroach" has to be the funniest thing in the entire story!

to micro$hit
      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• frisky
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Damn, thats scary - I have sold unopened unwanted software before on ebay... Another reason why i hate MSFT so much... Fuckin arrogant pricks.

f.
        frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
        Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• Pataky P
          asdf_imo
          • Jun 2004

Yes,yes it is!!Are you sure!!I like this site,many thanks man!!!

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

interesting read. glad he stood up to them

Comment

• miketpoto
              Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
              • Jan 2005

Re: David and Goliath....

So I love it, I started my new job today... freelancing at MTV in the production technologies dept. setting up and maintaining software on laptops used for remote video editing and such, and I shared this article with the entire dept. today and they loved it. Everyone read it from their lovely powerbooks, and I knew I liked it there when someone who insists on using "windows machines" came in bitching about this and that crashing and the looks on my co-workers faces all closely resembled the character of jeanie (jennifer grey) in Ferris Beuller... I trust you all know what i am talking about.

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

That Mac mini is looking more and more juicy.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

I was in chicago a couple of weekends back for the day and I visitied the the Apple store... was fucking around with the 15" Powerbook... fuck that thing is amazing... and that bloody screen, when I visited MN on that laptop..... the streaks coming out the yellow ball were actually looking like fire.... LOVELY little notebook I must admit

-e-
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• miketpoto
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Encryption
                    I was in chicago a couple of weekends back for the day and I visitied the the Apple store... was fucking around with the 15" Powerbook... fuck that thing is amazing... and that bloody screen, when I visited MN on that laptop..... the streaks coming out the yellow ball were actually looking like fire.... LOVELY little notebook I must admit

-e-
                    Check her out in red

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

DAYAM Mikey..... is that a present from MTV ??? Can you hook up some exclusive MTV sales on MS

-e-
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• miketpoto
                        • Jan 2005

DAYAM Mikey..... is that a present from MTV ??? Can you hook up some exclusive MTV sales on MS

-e-
                        its not a gift, but its mine 2 use for work, and my job consists largely of maintaining the (growing) fleet of the pretty fuckin things. can I wait till after my first day or two to try and hook ya'll up, lol. Go here...

The following is a Custom Design I made at ColorWare.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

lol..... no worries, was referring to sometime in the future, I just dropped $1400 on my laptop so wont be lookin for one for a while now....

btw, now that you're with MTV, do you have a girl with the last name Klein workin in your location ?? Tell her Kamal said hi.... :P

-e-
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• miketpoto
                            • Jan 2005

lol..... no worries, was referring to sometime in the future, I just dropped $1400 on my laptop so wont be lookin for one for a while now....

btw, now that you're with MTV, do you have a girl with the last name Klein workin in your location ?? Tell her Kamal said hi.... :P

-e-
                            There are 55 floors with at least 150 people per floor I would guess, lol, I'll look for her

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

well thats news to me..... ignore my request

-e-
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...