Jeremy Olander (Pryda Friends) @ Group Therapy Radio Show Episode 16,DI.FM (22.02.13)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Jeremy Olander (Pryda Friends) @ Group Therapy Radio Show Episode 16,DI.FM (22.02.13)

This week Above & Beyond welcome one of the freshest talents in the progressive house music on to the show, Swedish sensation Jeremy Olander.

Having initially turned heads with "Suns" / "Ganza" on Spinnin Records, he joined Eric Prydz's Pryda Friends label in 2011 with his "Evade" EP. Seamlessly able to marry melodic tech, rhythmic house and electro prog influences, Jeremy's subsequent productions found support from John Digweed, Pete Tong and Sander Van Doorn.

At the end of 2012, Jeremy released two stunning tracks, first with "Norrsken" on Toolroom Records, then with the beautiful "Rorschach", a favourite of Above & Beyond's Tony McGuinness.

With a Stockholm gig alongside Above & Beyond and release of his new single "Let Me Feel" on the horizon, we look forward to welcoming Jeremy Olander on to #ABGT 016.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/jeremy-olander-pryda-friends-above-and-beyond-group-therapy-radio-show-016-difm-22022013/

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper 256 kbit HQ Premium Recording ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

Tracklisting;
    01. JeremyOlander - Farben [CDR]
    02. JeremyOlander - Lauderdale [CDR]
    03. 16 Bit Lolitas (16BL) - Chant a Tune (JeremyOlander Remix)
    04. Jeremy Olander - Roopkund [CDR]

05. Jeremy Olander - Let Me Feel [Pryda Friends]
  • alexsibarra
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2007

Re: Jeremy Olander (Pryda Friends) @ Group Therapy Radio Show Episode 16,DI.FM (22.02

This is madness , why don´t you really share it ?
    IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Jeremy Olander (Pryda Friends) @ Group Therapy Radio Show Episode 16,DI.FM (22.02

Originally posted by alexsibarra
      This is madness , why don´t you really share it ?
      what do you mean with that?

Download link or what?

if yes easy: http://stream13.mixcloud.com/cloudca...b8665362dd.mp3

I forget that often times, so why? Some years before i post everything on all forums, nowadays maybe on 1 or 2 selected boards, sometimes 100 views, no comment, so i could think at the same time people dont need or like it

Comment

• alexsibarra
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2007

care less of what they think , do more of what you like
        If you are allready bothering to post a set, that you have allready converted. Just go ahead and finish the job. Personally I think that people should thank everynow, and then
        So thank you
        IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

Working...