X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DreamGirlie
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

foxwoods

anyone in the northeast been there recently? were going for the weekend and i havent a clue where to stay?
    "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: foxwoods

How about a hotel or cabin? :wink:
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• DreamGirlie
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

lol.

online at the foxwoods site they want around 490 for two nights which i think is insane. I could go to puerto rico for a weekend for 450! thats why im hoping someone who has been before can shed some light.

this was all my idea too..i wanted to get comfy gambling before i head to vegas to win my millions in june.

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I've never been but anything with both "Fox" and "wood" in the name is probably worth 490 for 2 nights.

And I demand 50% of your winnings from Vegas for this sage advice.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• dvs
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

look at staying in mystic ct, its the next town over from ledyard where foxwoods is....or go to mohegan sun, its much nicer than foxwoods...
          "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic

Comment

• DreamGirlie
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

^ really, everyone i talked to said the opposite.

hmmm what to do.

maybe ill just go do a gay weekend in niagra falls and take my chances on winning for june.

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

I still get half.

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                maybe ill just go do a gay weekend in niagra falls and take my chances on winning for june.

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

ick. my fucker of an exroomate had that poster up. theres better lesbian kisses than that.

half..hmm hows about 1.4

Comment

• thesightless
                    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                    • Jun 2004

foxwoods is a lot of fun if you drink and just realize you are gonna lose cash.

take it from me, go, but be ready to 2k .
                    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• FM
                      Wooooooo!
                      • Jun 2004

I take it the Grand Pequot was charging the 490? Would make sense if so...s'the top of the line in the area... But only stay there if you win the millions...

Beyond that, there are PLENTY of spots around the area, especially in Mystic. If you want "just a room", the Days Inn probably is one of the cheaper ones, or maybe the Best Western...otherwise be prepared to shell out the 2/250+ for the weekend, regardless of where you stay at... :?

Of course, there's the BB King Club there too...get to deal with the top 40/progressive nights on Fri/Sat (although they did recently re-do a lot in there...heard it's nice)

And if not, go to Mohegan...smaller, more "quaint" in ways then Foxwoods...

Finally, expect to be in there late night, gamble, drink the $1 chip drinks look at your watch and suddenly realize it's 5am...ahhh so much fun when that happens
                      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                      Facebook!
                      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Morgan
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

I'll never understand about you guys having to go on holiday to gamble.
                        "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• maddlingo
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

I spent a day at foxwoods the last time I was visiting my sis in Connecticutt. Dropped a ton of money there cause i kept getting dumbass newby players sitting at the same black jack table who didn't know when to hit and when to stay. Anyway, I'm also going out to Vegas in June for the first time to win my first million.
                          "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• Kobe
                            I wish I had an interesting User title
                            • Jun 2004

screw cockwoods, go to AC and play at the Borgata, that's the pimped out sheit
                            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Pataky P
                              asdf_imo
                              • Jun 2004

OHHH Skahound,VERY Nice your Photo!!!!I love this!!!
                              I fuck both!

Comment

Working...